*OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS AND PREDICTIONS THREAD*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 am
Brandon Jennings, John Salmons, and Carlos Delfino have proved to be a deadly combination when they're all producing. Much props to the Bucks.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 am
Quazza wrote:Lebrons numbers this series are ridiculous. This is off the top of my head(watching sports centre yesterday) so may be a little off but it was something like 37 points 11 boards and 9 assists a game. That's crazy

I remember in 1993 when Bulls went against Suns and Jordan averaged 41pts for that series. That was incredible, but Lebron's numbers look even better

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 am
whenever suns make blazers play hihg scoring uptempo game, suns blow out blazers, whenever blazers make suns play slow down mofo type of game, they win by small margin, robin lopez, and these series would have been done already. as for now, it's still interesting.

possible three eliminations today, with only mavs having a chance at another street no rule fight that spurs/mavs games look like. how many flagrants would you bet on tonight in that game??

p.s. i seriously don't understand why hawks keep woodson at job - their team is much more talented than bucks, much more physical, athletic, they could blow bucks out of the gym with proper coaching, but here you have tied series and a waste of talent. woodson, step up, or shut up!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm
martin wrote:p.s. i seriously don't understand why hawks keep woodson at job - their team is much more talented than bucks, much more physical, athletic, they could blow bucks out of the gym with proper coaching, but here you have tied series and a waste of talent. woodson, step up, or shut up!

I agree. The Hawks look outcoached. Scott Skiles changed some stuff around for game three, and it worked. Woodson failed to counter in game four.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Any thoughts on Serge Ibaka's ceiling? Prime Marcus Camby? Better?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 pm
Tarantism wrote:Any thoughts on Serge Ibaka's ceiling? Prime Marcus Camby? Better?

Hustle role player. Still not that impressed.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 am
TMC wrote:
Tarantism wrote:Any thoughts on Serge Ibaka's ceiling? Prime Marcus Camby? Better?

Hustle role player. Still not that impressed.

He is an intriguing player and could be a real key player for the Thunder for years if he does become consistently good

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 am
bulls gave a nice fight, they seem to always get up for playoffs. chicago spirit, i guess.
mavs won easily with dirk not being primal scorer, maybe carlisle will figure out how to involve everyone on that stacked team to play better basketball, or it could have been popovich taking a fox stance and figuring out what adjustments carlisle would do to make it easier for spurs to counter it in san antonio, or maybe just simply san antonio didn't have calls letting the street fight happen.
thunder didn't happen, sadly.
and celtics won against 'one man' team, as expected.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 pm
going to be interesting to see how the Wade/Miami situation unfolds from here.
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm
Quazza wrote:going to be interesting to see how the Wade/Miami situation unfolds from here.

It's easy, he gets offered a max contract, but will tour a lil' bit and wait to see what happens. If Amare, Boozer or Bosh signs there, he stays... if not, there's a bigger chance he might leave.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:going to be interesting to see how the Wade/Miami situation unfolds from here.

It's easy, he gets offered a max contract, but will tour a lil' bit and wait to see what happens. If Amare, Boozer or Bosh signs there, he stays... if not, there's a bigger chance he might leave.

I cant imagine that he would stay if they dont sign another significant player. I know Miami is probably the best city to be a professional athlete in but I cant imagine that he likes busting his ass all season and then being ousted in the first round because none of his teammates can contribute consistently. If I was Pat Riley I would be scared right now.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:18 pm
you'd have to imagine Beasley is done there

hey he'd be the perfect centre in Nellies system:P
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm
I am disappointed in the Jazz' performance down the stretch tonight. They are probably the team that I like the most outside of the Warriors and I was hoping they would knock out the Nuggets tonight.

Still, I think it ends in Utah.

Also how about the Bucks? I didn't they had a chance after losing Bogut but man they have won three in a row and have a chance to close out the series at home on friday. Fear the Deer, eh?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm
Tarantism wrote:I am disappointed in the Jazz' performance down the stretch tonight. They are probably the team that I like the most outside of the Warriors and I was hoping they would knock out the Nuggets tonight.

Still, I think it ends in Utah.

Also how about the Bucks? I didn't they had a chance after losing Bogut but man they have won three in a row and have a chance to close out the series at home on friday. Fear the Deer, eh?

Nugs showing life, but Jazz still in control.

Bucks shocking everyone I think and if the Hawks don't win that series, it'll be a pretty big upset and Hawks will look like pretenders in a big way

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:25 pm
The Jazz was very sloppy towards the end. Also lack of foul calls kind of screwed them a little.
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum