original dream team

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm
I felt dominique wilkins and isiah thomas should have been there. That was a disgrace. Also it could have been better if hakeem olajuwon was there but was not eligible.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm
bolswat wrote:I felt dominique wilkins and isiah thomas should have been there. That was a disgrace. Also it could have been better if hakeem olajuwon was there but was not eligible.

So what PG do you remove? Magic or Stockton? Certianly not Magic, but an argument can be for Stockton certainly but when building a team of all-world players, Stockton was a great distributor. However Isiah did it to himself. He was NOT liked by other players and that played a large part into the decision.

I was a HUGE "nique" fan, but he did not deserve it over Larry Bird and Chris Mullin as the SF spot.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm
Another "positive" and "factual" thread for discussion here people!

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:Another "positive" and "factual" thread for discussion here people!

This thread is not about what players were ugly and which ones were handsome LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 pm
bada wrote:
bolswat wrote:I felt dominique wilkins and isiah thomas should have been there. That was a disgrace. Also it could have been better if hakeem olajuwon was there but was not eligible.

So what PG do you remove? Magic or Stockton? Certianly not Magic, but an argument can be for Stockton certainly but when building a team of all-world players, Stockton was a great distributor. However Isiah did it to himself. He was NOT liked by other players and that played a large part into the decision.

I was a HUGE "nique" fan, but he did not deserve it over Larry Bird and Chris Mullin as the SF spot.

Body of work? yes, at the current time? of course not but was everyone the team cause of current play? no Did Chrissy laetner deserve to be there? Nope.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm
bolswat wrote:
bada wrote:

Body of work? yes, at the current time? of course not but was everyone the team cause of current play? no Did Chrissy laetner deserve to be there? Nope.

No, of course Laetner did not deserve it but the committee determined one collegiate had to be on the team so need to eliminate him from the conversation.

and for the love of god, CHECK YOU PM by clicking on "Mail" from the banner of the forum.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 am
bolswat wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Another "positive" and "factual" thread for discussion here people!

This thread is not about what players were ugly and which ones were handsome LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be more interesting if it was.............

Ps: I never got to comment on your pathetic thread about me supposedly placing such a great deal of important on how a player looks.

You do realise, or perhaps not in your homophobic little mind, that all I said about Kaman was that the only entertainment he will bring to the ASG will be how freaky he looks............as a joke.

And you go on this strange rant about how I evaluate players based on there looks...........nice one little boy.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 am
bada wrote:and for the love of god, CHECK YOU PM by clicking on "Mail" from the banner of the forum.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to NBA Forum