Knicks could make play for Boozer

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 am
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... or_boozer/

The Jazz are rumored to be looking to rid themselves of Carlos Boozer, who could be an option for New York's Donnie Walsh as he looks for a traditional big man.

Boozer is more of a traditional power forward than David Lee, who the Knicks could try to more for a first round pick in the 2010 NBA Draft.

As of right now, New York doesn't have a first-rounder in 2010.

If Knicks want just a 2010 draft pick for Lee, that's not asking much. Lee may not be a fit here, but I'd trade a 1st rounder for him anyway, if not a top 5 pick, as you can always trade him and get value in return

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 am
Lee is seriously a bum, he won't have the same rebounding numbers on any other team in the league. I will admit his scoring has improved and his jumper has been solid but his numbers were extremely inflated. The biggest knock on him is that he's without a doubt one of the worst defensive players in the league, he doesn't even try on defense.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 am
jimbob631 wrote:Lee is seriously a bum, he won't have the same rebounding numbers on any other team in the league. I will admit his scoring has improved and his jumper has been solid but his numbers were extremely inflated. The biggest knock on him is that he's without a doubt one of the worst defensive players in the league, he doesn't even try on defense.

For a late 1st rounder, if the team got good enough in some four or five years, is not too much though for him

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to NBA Forum