Kevin Garnett

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 am
Heard this AM that KG may miss the entire post season. This would be a huge blow for the Celtics. Im not sure if Doc is just trying to make teams sleep on his Celts, or if this is true. I would love to see the C's go out in the first round. Not gonna happen, but it would be lovely.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 pm
That's huge. I think they'll beat the Bulls, but lose to the Heat or Hawks... whomever of the two advances.

That's too bad... I wanted to see an Eastern Conference match up of the Celtics and Cavs, only to see LeBron bring them down and take Cleveland to the Finals. Because honestly, other than Orlando, no one else in the East looks that exciting.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Yah lame twist on the playoffs. I wanted to see them against the Cavs. Now I want Orlando in the finals against Portland
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 pm
If that's tue, no way Celts repeat. Huge blow to them and they'll find it hard to even beat the Bulls, who are talented and can beat them four straight if they are on, which ofcourse they usually aren't.

I want Orlando in the final, against Spurs (a favourite of mine and would a great matchup of Duncan v Dwight), Houston (Yao v Dwight and TMac's old team) or Portland (what a story that would be if Blazers went all the way to finals)

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 pm
If KG can't play, the Celtics are done in the second round. And I can't see Orlando beating the Cavs to win the east. Not yet, at least, maybe next year...

Without KG, the East playoffs look a lot more predictable.

Return to NBA Forum