Cleveland Cavaliers championship caliber

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Are the Cavs a real championship type team

1. Yea, they're better than the rest of the punk fuks that call themselves nba teams
17%
2. Yea, but they'll have a harder time with the West's mighty than just the east's pussies
67%
3. Not sure, they have the team but are not much better than the other great teams
17%
4. No they are just slightly weaker than the other powerhouses
No votes
5. No way, they're pussies, they'll get smashed in playoffs
No votes
6. Rename them Cleveland Coksukas, they're that much of a pretender
No votes

Total votes : 6

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:45 am
The Cavs have been awesome and surprising to me, as I didn't think they'd be this good. I thought that'd win about 55 games and finish third or fourth, with the Magic rising this season and being up there with the Celts.

You all think the Cavs are a real championship chance or just pretenders that will fall to any one of the heavyweights (Lakers, Celts, Magic, Spurs)

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 am
Lebron makes them a true contender. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go all the way to a ring. But it's only because of Lebron, because, without him, they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Still, I think they're a contender, and, as such, it wouldn't be a shock if they win the ring, but they're not the top contender (a spot that belongs to LA) or even the top team in the east (Boston should claim that title til somebody beats them in the playoffs).

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 am
if they didn't have HCA I'd say no. but since they do I say they're going to be hard to beat.

I mean WE almost beat them....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 am
saintdee wrote:if they didn't have HCA I'd say no. but since they do I say they're going to be hard to beat.

I mean WE almost beat them....

Every team has at least one team they don't handle well. The Cavs have Home Court Advantage because they are a great team, plain and simple. Just hard to tell how they'd fair against another great team for at least four games straight

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to NBA Forum