slow down basketball is boring

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Stop trying to bully people because when you get bullied you dont like it.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 pm
bigstrads wrote:No need to say much to this retarded child but thanks for the slangs back at him in my absence fellas. :wink:

You know fastbreak, I tell you what, Ill give you a more befitting picture, think youll like it............it was in a time where people often referred to me as Jesus, your savior.

::lol:

NICE
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 pm
xbay wrote:Bigs, what did I tell you about posting pictures of yourself that will overly-arouse your lover, TMC? :mrgreen:

I was going to post something, but it's way too nasty for an open place like this... :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Screw TMC, after lookin at that pic, that big pile of english man meat is mine! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:01 pm
xbay wrote:Bigs, what did I tell you about posting pictures of yourself that will overly-arouse your lover, TMC? :mrgreen:

Ahh man, I have been neglecting my duties recently..........so got to give him a little wank fodder every now and then. :mrgreen:

RobDIKUM wrote:Screw TMC, after lookin at that pic, that big pile of english man meat is mine! :mrgreen:

LOL!!!

Dont worry Rob...........Im coming for you!!! and then youll be cuming for me!!!

fastbreak wrote:Stop trying to bully people because when you get bullied you dont like it.

Seriously, can I ask you a question.............are you clinically insane? because it would be the only explanation for why you come out with the baffling sh*t you do.

"Bullying" and I dont like being bullied myself!?..............well, Im not bullying you, Im telling you that your a useless twat who brings nothing to this place..........which is something I ALWAYS do with EVERY useless poster like yourself..........I was recently dubbed the Turiaf of the board.

And where do you get that I dont like being bullied? when have I been bullied and show that I cant handle it?...........baffling.............trust me, I never back down from anything or anyone, and if youd been here for more than a cup of coffee then youd know that............but you havnt, so you dont, so you cant comment on that. :roll:

Come up with something valid and worthwhile, even if its just a valid insult back to me, that makes any kind of sense and would mean something to me...........and then we will talk again...........until then, f*ck off.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:42 pm
You should have wore lipstick and eyeliner in that picture. whats up with that cro-magnon man look?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm
TMC wrote:

I was going to post something, but it's way too nasty for an open place like this... :wink:

And the conversation turns as always
:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 am
Ahh.............thank you Xbay for taking the trash out. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 am
Actually, thank hobbes for it. He gave me his blessing to do so, but I wasn't home at the time to do it. I knew from the start he was trouble, what he did in the past couple days ensured that. And what he told us privately justified it.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum