Shocker alert! T-mac hurt... done for year

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 am
Pawno: Wait, what just happen?
Bigstrad: Tmac is hurt? no way?
Captain Jack: how can that be? I'm his biggest fan.
Migya: Biggest fan Capt... no way... I am.
TMC: I dunno, you guys, but this is getting weird. Tmac being hurt... is the apocalypses next?
Bada/yoda: Confused, I am.
Jimbob: haha i got Tmac in a trade for fantasy... wait... damn it.
Xbay/E-man (in unison): We told u not to get him on ur fantasy teams people!!!

Hold on you guys I can't answer all your questions or lame comments at the same time. :mrgreen: But this can:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3914888
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 am
Funny..........

I'm just glad I didn't get that trade with you. Those who have him on their teams must be pisssed. I had him on our first ever fantasy league on here, him and Kirilenko and both were injured almost all of that season. I did real bad that league and how could I not, with my first two picks gone like that.

Really think TMac might look at retiring this offseason, he just can't get healthy and it has been this way for some five years now

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 am
he led his team to a 22 win winning streak. WE BELIEVE!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am
This hurts... for NBA 2k9. I always use the Rockets when playing against other people online. Yao is unstoppable down low as I can just feed him and he can use his height to finish, and McGrady will hurt anyone who pays too much attention to Yao.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Pawno: Wait, what just happen?
Bigstrad: Tmac is hurt? no way?
Captain Jack: how can that be? I'm his biggest fan.
Migya: Biggest fan Capt... no way... I am.
TMC: I dunno, you guys, but this is getting weird. Tmac being hurt... is the apocalypses next?
Bada/yoda: Confused, I am.
Jimbob: haha i got Tmac in a trade for fantasy... wait... damn it.
Xbay/E-man (in unison): We told u not to get him on ur fantasy teams people!!!

Hold on you guys I can't answer all your questions or lame comments at the same time. :mrgreen: But this can:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3914888

Whoa whoa whoa, I get in plenty of fights over T-Mac I am the exact opposite of his biggest fan...I think he's a giant vagina. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:07 am
Captain_Jack wrote:I think he's a giant vagina. :mrgreen:

Eh... what does that say about you, Capt?. :mrgreen:

Ok, I guess this ends the T-Mac for Carter trade talks that Houston was having with the Nets.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 am
migya wrote:Funny..........

I'm just glad I didn't get that trade with you. Those who have him on their teams must be pisssed. I had him on our first ever fantasy league on here, him and Kirilenko and both were injured almost all of that season. I did real bad that league and how could I not, with my first two picks gone like that.

Really think TMac might look at retiring this offseason, he just can't get healthy and it has been this way for some five years now

yeah i knew he pretty much was done for the year since his last game... a week ago? when he told reporters he was gonna re-evaluate his situation because it wasnt healing properly, i made sure i was trading his ass before it became official.

oh well, i still think the jimbob trade is now fair. it tmac was to be healthy, that would of been so lopsided.

BTW Migya, i dont see him retiring next year. He will be making 22 mill next season.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 pm
pretty much summed it up for me. i remember a fantasy trade that was close btwn us but i declined because of my vow to never have TMac on my team ever again. you were lucky to brush him off to jimbob :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Wow, the guy just can never catch a break. He's just injury riddled. I wonder how long it'll be until he officially shuts it down.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to NBA Forum