Adam Morrison to the Lakers

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm
So Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown to the Lakers for Vladimir Radmanovic.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:26 pm
Nothing big. 2 shooters for one. I think it'll turn out to be good for LA, because I think Jackson can help shape Morrison into a good bench option. Same for Brown... but in limited minutes.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm
xbay wrote:Nothing big. 2 shooters for one. I think it'll turn out to be good for LA, because I think Jackson can help shape Morrison into a good bench option. Same for Brown... but in limited minutes.

I think Morrison can be a good player in the right role, as you said xbay. He is a shooter and with Kobe and Gasol, he should get alot of open shots

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Nothing big. 2 shooters for one. I think it'll turn out to be good for LA, because I think Jackson can help shape Morrison into a good bench option. Same for Brown... but in limited minutes.

I think Morrison can be a good player in the right role, as you said xbay. He is a shooter and with Kobe and Gasol, he should get alot of open shots

Still, the best player in that deal is, by far, Radmanovic. The only problem is that he's not a team player, so I guess the Lakers were so fed up with him that decided to get something, whatever, for him.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 am
Lakers/Jackson have a way of taking mediocre players and turning them into decent team/bench contributors. They usually are forced to do this due to huge contracts for their 2-3 big stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 am
Adam Morrison going to LA to make movies not seen at your local theaters, as a part time gig. :shock:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm
Why on earth do the bobcats want Vladamire? Whatever...maybe we can pry felton off their hands...
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:00 pm
nickdakoolkat wrote:Why on earth do the bobcats want Vladamire? Whatever...maybe we can pry felton off their hands...

Scoring and shooting.............cuz lord knows they dont really have anyone else to do that other than Bell, and he isnt exactly lights out.

I saw something yesterday that they are looking at Felton for Tinsley............esshhhk.

Anyway, I dont want Felton anymore.............I mean come on, if the guy is rejected and not wanted by the Bobcats, is he really the one to solve our problems?

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Felton isn't that bad he shredded the Clipper defense. :)
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 pm
I don't understand why they are trying to move him so much. OK yes, they now have DJ, but Felton is having his best year so far. And for Tinsley? Who?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm
nickdakoolkat wrote:Why on earth do the bobcats want Vladamire? Whatever...maybe we can pry felton off their hands...

I've wanted Felton ever since Baron left. Felton can be had cheap, is a very good distributor and is a pretty good scorer and defender

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to NBA Forum