Who's your most hated player?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:17 pm
Current
1. Kobe - Not to kick a dead dog but he's an arrogant asshole who tries to humbly deny the Jordan-esque comparisons he secretly strives for. Lets not forget his 19-year old mistress..good thing I don't watch the NBA for the role models.
2. Brad Miller - From being so soft in the post to constant his my-puppy-just-died face, to his overrated skills 5-6 years ago, I hate it all.
3. Arenas - His guiltless self promotion and lack of leadership a couple of years back when he was on the cover of Live struck a chord with me.
4. KMart - You're not hard. Yeah you were the #1 pick but you've barely averaged more than 13 and 6 your entire career. Save the post dunk stares and intense faces for someone with a little more game.
Past
Bill Curley, Vonteego Cummings, Jason Caffey, and the list goes on - for contributing to the dark ages for the Warriors of the 90's
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm
I cannot stand Troy Murphy, dude does not run the court, he ponies his lazy ass up and down the court, has no hussle in him, waist of 6'11.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 pm
How about Baron Davis. He isnt my most hated player, but there were times when he was here that I hated him with a passion. How many times did the great closer dribble the clock out too far and not get a shot up at the end of the game? There was just something about BAron that I didnt like. I loved what he brought to the court when he wanted to....but his inconsistency and not always giving a **** really bugged me.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:30 pm
I like this topic. Let me start by stating a guy who is no longer n a the league;

1. Bobby Sura - a sore back prima donna who when with the Warriors sat in the middle of the court on open practice day just so the fans couldn't interact with him.

2. Antawn Jamsion - Although his Dad and Mom are real nice people (I met them on two occasions.).

3. Mike Dunleavy - lack of hustle and always blamed his team mates.

4. Stephen Jackson - Not half as good as he and Don Nelson thinks he is The worst 2/3 in the league. Bitches too much to the refs, ball-hog, turn-over machine., etc.

5. Don Nelson - A loser and a quitter. Wouldn't no talent if it sat in his lap and wigglred.

Karl Malone - For throwing Magic under the bus and is the reason for that ignorant infectious disease rule.

Wilt Cmberlin - For breaking my record in getting layed.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm
Past: Laettner - Crying, flopping, overhyped Duke product. Had a few seasons with decent numbers but in the end just couldn't stand him.

Present: Dunleavy - Read Laettner.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:20 pm
The Coooach wrote:Stephen Jackson - The worst 2/3 in the league.

8-[ Sure you aren't employing just a spot of overkill there, Reg?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 am
STEVE NASH
Garnot
Fisher
bryant
barnes
maggs
carmelo
mcgrady
michael jordan

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm
jamesnamida wrote:STEVE NASH
Garnot
Fisher
bryant
barnes
maggs
carmelo
mcgrady
michael jordan

HOW DO U HATE STEVE NASH? I need to hear ur reasoning for this. Nash is my favorite player, so im bias, but i dont get how anyone could not like this guy let alone HATE.

He is a class act, goofy character (see videos below),pretty good player (2 MVPs) great passer, pretty good shooter. awesome role model... the list goes on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Od4H9uIJ8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uST9kwiUe20[/youtube]
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm
If were going with the history of the nba...

Charles Barkley
Karl Malone
Dan Marley
Robert Horry
Rick Fox
John Stockton
Hornecek

After typing those names, I have to go wash my hands.... :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
jamesnamida wrote:STEVE NASH
Garnot
Fisher
bryant
barnes
maggs
carmelo
mcgrady
michael jordan

HOW DO U HATE STEVE NASH? I need to hear ur reasoning for this. Nash is my favorite player, so im bias, but i dont get how anyone could not like this guy let alone HATE.

He is a class act, goofy character (see videos below),pretty good player (2 MVPs) great passer, pretty good shooter. awesome role model... the list goes on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Od4H9uIJ8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uST9kwiUe20[/youtube]

Steve Nash is one of my favourite alltime players. His great attitude and morals are what I like so much

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:27 pm
f*ck it! manu is by far the player i hate the most. even more so after tonight's game.

1. manu
2. nocioni
3. dunleavy
4. brad miller

stop flopping and play some defense mother f*ckers!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 am
E-Man wrote:f*ck it! manu is by far the player i hate the most. even more so after tonight's game.

1. manu
2. nocioni
3. dunleavy
4. brad miller

dont hate manu hate the game. the refs know he is a monster flopper but they still blow the whistle. his floppiness knows no bounds but you cant argue with the results.

its players that suck that flop that make me angry... see scola.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 am
saintdee wrote:
E-Man wrote:f*ck it! manu is by far the player i hate the most. even more so after tonight's game.

1. manu
2. nocioni
3. dunleavy
4. brad miller

dont hate manu hate the game. the refs know he is a monster flopper but they still blow the whistle. his floppiness knows no bounds but you cant argue with the results.

No. Manu would average 11 points a game without the flop. Not only does he get BS free throws, but even when there's no contact defenders are scared to get near him for fear of a phantom whistle. His entire game hinges on the flop. He is just as useless as Scola without the BS whistles.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 am
saintdee wrote:

1. manu
2. nocioni
3. dunleavy
4. brad miller

I hate Manu, anyways. He flops all the time. Maggette out muscled him on a play posting him up. What does Manu do? He flails back on the ground as if he was hit by a car going 65mph. But I agree, the refs did a terrible job on calling Ginobili. Jim Barnett called it right on the post-game show when he said that referees need to learn what and when to call something because that particular player does that.

If Ginobili stops, he'll pop a jump shot. If he drives, he's going for a lay up. Referees KNOW this. He drove on Maggette, and Maggette let him go because Turiaf was there. Referees KNOW Turiaf will block anything coming at him, and Ginobili knows this as well. Thing is, Turiaf didn't take the bait, he kept backing up and did not create contact between him and Ginobili. But because Manu loves to flop and act, he's going to do just that because Turiaf did not do what he thought he was going to do. And the referees were stupid enough to fall for it.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum