Who's your most hated player?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:13 pm
My most hated player is Derek Fisher by far for so many different reasons.After Derek Fisher is Kevin Garnett,Paul Pierce,Ray Allen, and probably Rajon Rondo too.Of course Derek Fisher will move off the top of my list next year when Tyler Hansborough arrives in the NBA.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13479
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm
(1) Nick Van Exel (yes, even in retirement)

(2) Kevin Martin (flopper of the worst degree; extremely frustrating to watch)

(3) Devin Harris (ditto)

(4) Dirk Nowitski (ditto... and the fact that he's 7-feet tall makes it all the more dispicable)

(5) Mehmet Okur (flowery big man who sits on the perimeter... LOVED when JRich knocked his ass out)

(6) Brad Miller (the SOFTEST center in the NBA. Hates to do the dirty work)

(7) Dwayne Wade (flopper who gets a flat-out insane amount of love from the refs. His skill and athleticism makes him a little easier to deal with, as opposed to Martin and Harris above)

(8) Kobe Bryant (arrogant asswad who wants to be the next Michael, but scoffs at anybody who calls him on it. Full of himself, gets way too many superstar whistles, bitches everytime a ref no-calls his attempts to get to the line)

(9) Manu Ginobli (yeah, his flopping pisses me off... but not nearly as much as the fact EVERYONE and their mother overrate this fool)

(10) Pau Gasol (watch him everytime he goes up in the lane. His mouth is ALWAYS open because he's always wailing like a bitch anytime anybody gives him the most minimal amount of contact. Not a flopper, but a big-time squealer, which is almost as bad)
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 pm
1. Pau Gasol (GASOFT)

2. KG (Use to think he was ok but now he just looks like a arrogant ahole)

3. Luis Scola/Varejao (Flopping forwards disgust me)

4. Mags(when he verbal flops its embarrassing)

5. Derek Fisher (has a annouying face)

6. Troy Hudson/Renaldo Balkman (Extremely obnoxious hair)

7. Chris Paul(Ever since I saw him hit that guy in the balls when he was in college made me hate him)
Last edited by saintdee on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:22 pm
1. Ginobili: flopper/whiner extraordinare.
2. Sczerbiak: he's a big clown.
3. Dunleavy
4. Fisher, for flopping
5. Carlos Boozer, just don't like him
6. Duncan, cause he whines.

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 pm
1. Kevin Martin- Ultimate Bitch... hate his same stupid move on purposely attempting to make contact with defender (aka run into them), then his frail little body flies all over the place, and the refs give him the call EVERY FREAKIN TIME. F U K-MART. I hate this guy with a passion.

2. Kevin Garnett- He is a punk. Trying to pick fights with people (oddly or not, there mostly all foreigners too). I will admit he is one of the best basketball players around, but i hate his personality. Rude!

3. Paul Pierce- (see KG)

4.Brad Miller- A 7 footer who looks like he's crying or about for each and every game gets annoying and frustrating.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now lemme defend some of my boys that u guys are already knocking.

1. Rondo- exedus, how do u not like this kid. He plays hard, rebounds real well, getting better at his pg play. Sure he doesnt have a shot, but he's still real young and he's improving. I hate boston sports teams more than everybody, but how can you hate Rondo. Or Allen. I like Allen too. Calm, clutch, and worked hard his entire career. You can say the same for pierce and KG, but those two were deuche bags.

2. Duncan- Ok the most underrated NBA player in the last 20 years. People STILL dont appreciate his consistancy. Cuz he is expected to get his numbers, people dont make a big deal. He's calm, good role model, and a class act off the field. this is preposterous he made ur list JayPat
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13479
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:55 pm
Rondo, I'll agree.

Duncan is a whiner. There's no denying that. He's damn good, but he's definitely bitchin and moanin when he thinks the refs missed a whistle. He's got Stephen Jackson syndrom.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm
32 wrote:Rondo, I'll agree.

Duncan is a whiner. There's no denying that. He's damn good, but he's definitely bitchin and moanin when he thinks the refs missed a whistle. He's got Stephen Jackson syndrom.


but if ur gonna write duncans name, might as well right the 50 worse whiners in front of him. He's not even as bad a his own teammate.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13479
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:Rondo, I'll agree.

Duncan is a whiner. There's no denying that. He's damn good, but he's definitely bitchin and moanin when he thinks the refs missed a whistle. He's got Stephen Jackson syndrom.


but if ur gonna write duncans name, might as well right the 50 worse whiners in front of him. He's not even as bad a his own teammate.

I dunno about that. Tim is a pretty big baby sometimes. The 50-worse comment seems a bit off to me. I'd probably put him among the top 10 whiners in the league. Kobe jaws more than he does, 'Sheed too, Stephen Jackson, Dirk Nowitski, Paul Pierce, Devin Harris, Wade... other than that, I wouldn't say anyone else complains more often than Duncan. Especially when the game is close.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm
32 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
32 wrote:Rondo, I'll agree.

Duncan is a whiner. There's no denying that. He's damn good, but he's definitely bitchin and moanin when he thinks the refs missed a whistle. He's got Stephen Jackson syndrom.


but if ur gonna write duncans name, might as well right the 50 worse whiners in front of him. He's not even as bad a his own teammate.

I dunno about that. Tim is a pretty big baby sometimes. The 50-worse comment seems a bit off to me. I'd probably put him among the top 10 whiners in the league. Kobe jaws more than he does, 'Sheed too, Stephen Jackson, Dirk Nowitski, Paul Pierce, Devin Harris, Wade... other than that, I wouldn't say anyone else complains more often than Duncan. Especially when the game is close.


Agreed. And what really gets me going about Duncan is the STUPID whiny face he puts on when he doesn't get a call. Sure, other players have faces, but Duncan's is the worst. Obviously, he is a great player and I respect his ability. It's purely his whining.

Role Player
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:28 pm
Everyone on the Celtics (maybe except Ray Allen) and the Spurs. Oh wait and Utah. And LA, both teams. And Denver. And Sac. And Indiana. And Dallas. And NY.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 pm
KG
Birdman (when he flaps his wings I want to smack him silly)
Fisher
Farmar
Kobe
the entire Utah Jazz roster, office, and fans, past present and future.
Brad Miller (cause he's a biyatch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:12 am
Jackattack wrote:KG
Birdman (when he flaps his wings I want to smack him silly)
Fisher
Farmar
Kobe
the entire Utah Jazz roster, office, and fans, past present and future.
Brad Miller (cause he's a biyatch)


There owner is one of the top three worst Americans in the world IMO. Only Behind Rush Limbaugh (the anti-american hypocrite... and to use the new lingo i learned last week... HE LIKES TO FISH) and Bill O Riley (deuche).

Jazz owner Larry Miller. Read up about this prick on wikia. It got a couple of the many deuche bag things this guy's done and said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_H._Miller

All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
There owner is one of the top three worst Americans in the world IMO. Only Behind Rush Limbaugh (the anti-american hypocrite... and to use the new lingo i learned last week... HE LIKES TO FISH) and Bill O Riley (deuche).

Jazz owner Larry Miller. Read up about this prick on wikia. It got a couple of the many deuche bag things this guy's done and said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_H._Miller


He is also known for his immense sense of caring and commonly cries at public speaking events such as Jazz player resigning and charity events.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am
saintdee wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
There owner is one of the top three worst Americans in the world IMO. Only Behind Rush Limbaugh (the anti-american hypocrite... and to use the new lingo i learned last week... HE LIKES TO FISH) and Bill O Riley (deuche).

Jazz owner Larry Miller. Read up about this prick on wikia. It got a couple of the many deuche bag things this guy's done and said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_H._Miller


He is also known for his immense sense of caring and commonly cries at public speaking events such as Jazz player resigning and charity events.

and if i'm not mistaken he has or is going to have his both legs amputated below the knees....
i remember some participants of this thread saying what a reasonable opinion is :mrgreen:
talk about it now
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 am
saintdee wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
There owner is one of the top three worst Americans in the world IMO. Only Behind Rush Limbaugh (the anti-american hypocrite... and to use the new lingo i learned last week... HE LIKES TO FISH) and Bill O Riley (deuche).

Jazz owner Larry Miller. Read up about this prick on wikia. It got a couple of the many deuche bag things this guy's done and said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_H._Miller


He is also known for his immense sense of caring and commonly cries at public speaking events such as Jazz player resigning and charity events.


So what, Dick Cheney was very Charatible too, u gonna say he was a good man as well. Miller is too out of date and I hate it when people with power try to influence their beliefs on other people, and in his case, a large audience
Next

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron