Calderon close to breaking FT record

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 pm
they really need a wing player. Calderon's positive impact would be better utilized with someone who can cut/slash and drop in some jumpers. right now he is either dumps it off to the big guys or passes it to a jump shooter.
granted, i dont watch raptor games. so i could be wrong. i may just want them to make a play for maggs...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 am
fine wrote:they really need a wing player. Calderon's positive impact would be better utilized with someone who can cut/slash and drop in some jumpers. right now he is either dumps it off to the big guys or passes it to a jump shooter.
granted, i dont watch raptor games. so i could be wrong. i may just want them to make a play for maggs...

Joey Graham has been playing really well lately, both on offense and defense (not last night, mind you, but everybody has rough games from time to time). It's just a bit surprising that he hasn't been given the chance to show what he has til now...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:36 am
TMC wrote:
fine wrote:they really need a wing player. Calderon's positive impact would be better utilized with someone who can cut/slash and drop in some jumpers. right now he is either dumps it off to the big guys or passes it to a jump shooter.

Joey Graham has been playing really well lately, both on offense and defense (not last night, mind you, but everybody has rough games from time to time). It's just a bit surprising that he hasn't been given the chance to show what he has til now...

That team should be functioning like Orlando is this season. Bosh and Jermaine are enough inside for them to surround them with great outside shooter, like Kapono and Parker, and have them shoot after the double teams. Calderon is better than Jameer and they have Bargnani, more of an outside shooter I know but big anyway, who has been very good the last couple of weeks at least and Moon, though having a pretty bad season, is a capble player that defends well. They have the pieces to be better than the Magic but are failing miserably

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to NBA Forum