Jameer Nelson finally has arrived

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:57 am
I've been a liker of Jameer since he came into the nba but the guy was a disappointment to say the least. This season he has risen and now is a very productive PG. He scores well, defends well also, shoots very good percentages and does that in only 31.5 minutes. He still isn't getting the assists I think he should be getting. He should be getting at least eight assists a game on that team with the guns all over the floor

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 am
migya wrote:I've been a liker of Jameer since he came into the nba but the guy was a disappointment to say the least. This season he has risen and now is a very productive PG. He scores well, defends well also, shoots very good percentages and does that in only 31.5 minutes. He still isn't getting the assists I think he should be getting. He should be getting at least eight assists a game on that team with the guns all over the floor

Dude i hear ya... But those the Breaks... (i wish he ran more plays with Dwight)

His actually my fantasy gem. picking him up in the 8th Round. or whatever...

But dude my team is laced with Sleepers.... I drafted well at the end i think i got Troy Murphy in the 9th Round. after also picking up Bargnani in the 10th or so..

But seriously Greg Oden is killing me wih my higher picks... his production is useless.... 6 fouls... palease!!!

Anyways it's a long season Migya... But at the moment i'm happy with Jameer Nelson... he is tearing it up!!!

Make me a trade offer maybe ;-)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 am
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:
migya wrote:I've been a liker of Jameer since he came into the nba but the guy was a disappointment to say the least. This season he has risen and now is a very productive PG. He scores well, defends well also, shoots very good percentages and does that in only 31.5 minutes. He still isn't getting the assists I think he should be getting. He should be getting at least eight assists a game on that team with the guns all over the floor

Dude i hear ya... But those the Breaks... (i wish he ran more plays with Dwight)

His actually my fantasy gem. picking him up in the 8th Round. or whatever...

But dude my team is laced with Sleepers.... I drafted well at the end i think i got Troy Murphy in the 9th Round. after also picking up Bargnani in the 10th or so..

But seriously Greg Oden is killing me wih my higher picks... his production is useless.... 6 fouls... palease!!!

Anyways it's a long season Migya... But at the moment i'm happy with Jameer Nelson... he is tearing it up!!!

Make me a trade offer maybe ;-)

Well this thread wasn't in terms of fantasy league but yea, he'd be helping you. You drafted weird to say the least and got lucky with some late picks that have turned out good for you

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 am
I agree, a couple of years ago, he went on my "must watch" list. I thought he'd fit in as a Warrior. Orlando's really coming into their own with their 3 point shooting.

One player I currently find interesting but I haven't see him play enough is Andray Blatche. Anyone with any thoughts on him?
War Years

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 am
the thing is, Jameer finally grew up. I remember watching him and delonte west at St. Joes there final year in college. That school and stanford (my team) were the remaining undefeateds in the regular season. both guys were extremely talented in college, but incredibly immature. I remember watching their press conferences, those two and another player would always seem high on weed and was always the oddest five minutes on television. They all acted like they had bipolar disorder. There laughing, then angry, and remember, they were undefeated, so it was very odd. I'm convince they were taking drugs during that time (maybe something besides just weed) and i always looked down upon them the way they acted on those press conferences. they both look like they had grown up
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 pm
I watched the Magic Lakers game, and he played real good, all star good. Hope he can keep it up cos it was great to watch

Return to NBA Forum