*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 am
migya wrote:That came out of nowhere Blackfoot. What is your opinion on that post?

I find it incredibly interesting that no matter what time you go back you will see strikingly similar criticisms for players. As they occur.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
migya wrote:That came out of nowhere Blackfoot. What is your opinion on that post?

I find it incredibly interesting that no matter what time you go back you will see strikingly similar criticisms for players. As they occur.

Biased or wrongful criticism is something to be ignored. Interesting when facts are presented, even though some nowadays are skewed in one way or another.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:13 pm
Big finish by the Grizzlies today but the Kings let that one slip.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:25 am
The Grizz are playing well and so are the Kings so far. Think the Grizz will be one of the top four teams in the West and maybe Houston will be as well, though I think they'll start losing some soon. The Raptors are better than expected and look like being a top four team in the East. The Bulls again look among the best and PGasol looks like he has returned to the level he was when he was near the best in his career. They got the right player Chicago. Denver looks awful and I thought they'd be better after doing well with the injuries they had last season.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:56 am
The Rockets shot 28% field goals to beat the Thunder who shot 29% fg with a total score of 69-65. I'm glad I didn't see that game.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum