*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:00 am
"Yeah, by the calls he gets, he really gets to the line a lot, I'll tell ya," he said. "He really has a reputation as one of the hot points in the league."

-Phil Jackson

he gets fined 35K for saying THAT about Kevin Durant!!! WTF!!?
that's just ridiculous.

Is Durant that important? he must be a Free Mason... :roll:

Is there a NBA coach's rule Jackson violated?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1 ... 38752.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am
They fined him for his subliminal hit on the Ref's ... not for Kev.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 pm
Beast Mode wrote:They fined him for his subliminal hit on the Ref's ... not for Kev.

subliminal fo sho... 35K! damn that's over doing it...

btw, is that pic of Barrack hittin a spliff? or cig?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:57 am
Apparently, Wade has presented a request to Miami if they want to keep him... and that's no other than getting rid of Beasley.

Seems like he's done in Miami... and it doesn't surprise me in the least, after watching him play this year.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 am
TMC wrote:Apparently, Wade has presented a request to Miami if they want to keep him... and that's no other than getting rid of Beasley.

Seems like he's done in Miami... and it doesn't surprise me in the least, after watching him play this year.

Really? Where'd it say that? I can't say I don't agree with him... Beasley has done nothing to help Wade(the rest of the team hasn't really), but Beasley is suppose to be the number two guy running with Wade and well... he's done little to nothing in support.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 pm
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:Apparently, Wade has presented a request to Miami if they want to keep him... and that's no other than getting rid of Beasley.

Really? Where'd it say that? I can't say I don't agree with him... Beasley has done nothing to help Wade(the rest of the team hasn't really), but Beasley is suppose to be the number two guy running with Wade and well... he's done little to nothing in support.

A friend that knows some people close to the Heat franchise... so not official. But you can trust me on this one.

(I know, I know... I should have friends close to the friggin' Dubs, not the Heat, but hey, it's not like I had the chance to choose them).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:

A friend that knows some people close to the Heat franchise... so not official. But you can trust me on this one.

(I know, I know... I should have friends close to the friggin' Dubs, not the Heat, but hey, it's not like I had the chance to choose them).

I see.

Yeah, I always found it odd that out of all the players that'll be a free agent this summer, Dwyane Wade was reported to most likely to stay(at least, that's what he said).

I think Wade should wait it out before he signs with another team. See what Miami does. I think Metalface said this already, so yeah... I'm not trying to plagiarize off his post.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Pretty sad, yet funny. Go to around the 4:27 mark unless you wanna watch the whole thing. The team in white is down, but storm back to take the lead after the team in black misses free throws. The white team goes down and hits the go-ahead three-pointer with 0.6 seconds left. But you know the golden rule... don't start celebrating 'til the buzzer sounds.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BID2CS8gZTI[/youtube]
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 pm
I saw on ESPN(trying to find a link) that Pat Riley "expects" the Heat to re-sign Dwyane Wade and that he didn't rule out the possibility of coaching next season.

Well, for one... I doubt Wade returns unless they land Amare or some other big star. And two, return to coaching? Really?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 pm
xbay wrote:I saw on ESPN(trying to find a link) that Pat Riley "expects" the Heat to re-sign Dwyane Wade and that he didn't rule out the possibility of coaching next season.

Well, for one... I doubt Wade returns unless they land Amare or some other big star. And two, return to coaching? Really?

I'm absolutely sure Wade will be back. And Lebron with Cleveland as well. I can see Bosh and Amare moving, tho, but that's it.

If I had to bet, I'd do it for Amare signing in Miami to play with Wade and Bosh in NY, even tho he won't be their #1 option.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:35 pm
xbay wrote:I saw on ESPN(trying to find a link) that Pat Riley "expects" the Heat to re-sign Dwyane Wade and that he didn't rule out the possibility of coaching next season.

Riley is a real gold digger of sorts. He probably sees the Heat signing a player like aamre and thus having a much better chance of being a winning team and now he wants to be the coach

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:09 pm
All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:Image

I want one of those t-shirts!!!
* Underhanded Beans Fanclub Leader *

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 pm
migya wrote:

Riley is a real gold digger of sorts. He probably sees the Heat signing a player like aamre and thus having a much better chance of being a winning team and now he wants to be the coach

A bit old, but what I've heard is that Wade has promised to stay in Miami if they sign Amare, Bosh or Boozer, and that the agent of one of those guys has told the Heat he's gonna sign there if Riley's the coach... Just saying.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:14 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

A bit old, but what I've heard is that Wade has promised to stay in Miami if they sign Amare, Bosh or Boozer, and that the agent of one of those guys has told the Heat he's gonna sign there if Riley's the coach... Just saying.

There you go then. Riley is a gold digger and looks like being the coach again, but even with one of the mentioned star bigs you said, the Heat could still be nothing more than 50-55 wins, out in the second round material. The rest of that team really needs to be looked at and much changed

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum