*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Can we have a thread like this in the Warriors forum? I wanted to post a video of Monta laughing at his bobble head doll the other day, but I didn't want to make a whole thread about it so I just didn't. A "Random Warriors Thoughts" thread could be useful.

NO.

JK, Cap. Why the hell would you ask us? DO WHAT YOU WANT! :)
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Can we have a thread like this in the Warriors forum? I wanted to post a video of Monta laughing at his bobble head doll the other day, but I didn't want to make a whole thread about it so I just didn't. A "Random Warriors Thoughts" thread could be useful.

NO.

Ha ha...I just didn't want to be one of those annoying people that posts stupid threads. You know, like Bigs :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:

NO.

Ha ha...I just didn't want to be one of those annoying people that posts stupid threads. You know, like Bigs :mrgreen:

Haha... nice way to make friends, Cap. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:18 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:

NO.

PAH!............you wouldnt have the stones (well, something womanly comparable to stones) to make your COMPLETE RIP OFF of my thread here, if I hadnt made this "useless" thread. :roll: :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 am
hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 am
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

If they do, I'm trying out next year!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:11 am
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 pm
TMC wrote:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm
E-Man wrote:im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Did she get a ring, at least? :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm
all star reserves announced

Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Brandon Roy, Shaquille O'Neal, Chauncey Billups and David West were added to the Western Conference team.

Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Joe Johnson, Danny Granger, Devin Harris, Rashard Lewis and Jameer Nelson were named the reserves to the Eastern Conference.

David Lee was unlucky imo. Leads the league in double doubles (ahead of Dwight believe it or not)

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Quazza wrote:all star reserves announced

Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Brandon Roy, Shaquille O'Neal, Chauncey Billups and David West were added to the Western Conference team.

Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Joe Johnson, Danny Granger, Devin Harris, Rashard Lewis and Jameer Nelson were named the reserves to the Eastern Conference.

David Lee was unlucky imo. Leads the league in double doubles (ahead of Dwight believe it or not)

carmelo not being in is a shame... especially when west who isnt as good as last year made it in

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Quazza wrote:all star reserves announced

Granger!

i hope his knee is okay...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:49 pm
Shaq punching Brad Miller... I love how excited the announcer gets LOL

"oh we got a oh hey boy!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiY1D1lAH-A&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 pm
Jackattack wrote:Shaq punching Brad Miller... I love how excited the announcer gets LOL

"oh we got a oh hey boy!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiY1D1lAH-A&feature=related[/youtube]

the sheriff :mrgreen:
though he missed it, i guess it was like throwing a free throw...
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
TMC wrote:
E-Man wrote:im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Did she get a ring, at least? :mrgreen:

haha..naw...

but her cousin was able to watch both warrior/laker games in the oracle courtside.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum