*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 pm
Half way through the season and the team is the best right now. Other West teams, like Portland, have lost a few lately but the Warriors keep on winning and are clear of 2nd place Memphis by 5.5 games, so a nice cushion.

Atlanta has been the biggest surprise and they are well clear of the rest of the East and only one game behind the Warriors. Would be a very unlikely final series between the two teams as noone would have predicted it.

Think OKC and Cleveland will rise in the second half of the season and San Antonio as well.

Been very interesting and both conferences are still wide open for the last four spots at least.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:04 am
Have read today that Dallas is looking to sign Jermaine and also Amare if he is bought out by New York. Both those players are past it but Dallas has next to no depth and both could be key for them.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:04 pm
The race for the 2nd and 8th seed in the West is coming down to the last games of the season.

Memphis and Houston are tied and San Antonio and Clippers are 0.5 games behind. Portland are 2 games behind for so from 2nd to 6th seed is not set. I want to avoid the Spurs, to a lesser extent Memphis, until the WCF if we meet either at all so it'd be good if both get the 2nd, 3rd or 6th seed seed.

OKC and NO are tied for the 8th spot. Rather go against OKC but either one should be good for the team in the 1st round.

Hall of Famer
» Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 pm
Free Agency will be very interesting tis offseason, in particular MGasol and Aldridge. May be that one of them will go to San Antonio, especially if Duncan retires. Really can see the Spurs improve yet again and setup a transition from the Duncan era while still being a very good team. That'd be another showing of mastery by the Spurs organisation.

» Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:26 am
I was following a bit Magic on the East, since I liked them when I was a kid, because of Penny mostly, and Shaq. I'm really curious now what Skiles can do with them. They are quite similar to Skiles' Chicago team. Also, people complain a bit about him, and some are quite happy. Anyway, he will be far better than Vaughn. Some say he didn't play Tobias in Milwaukee, and they search for stuff like that, and I read that Tobias really likes him. Skiles was always a hard worker. Even Brandon Jennings had good words to say about him.