Another reason to like CP.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm
saintdee wrote:i think the prevailing idea at that time was you draft big. It wasn't till Chris Paul blew up that people realized a really good pg makes all the difference.

That's not true, it was well known for many many years that a very good PG makes alot of difference. Magic Johnson, Kidd and Nash returning to Phoenix are massive examples of that

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am
saintdee wrote:i think the prevailing idea at that time was you draft big. It wasn't till Chris Paul blew up that people realized a really good pg makes all the difference.

I wish the Warriors had gotten that memo and drafted Andrew Bynum instead of Diogu

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 pm
CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am
SFWarriors wrote:CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.

He keeps up what he's doing so far in his short career and he will be considered the best PG ever

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 am
migya wrote:
SFWarriors wrote:CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.

He keeps up what he's doing so far in his short career and he will be considered the best PG ever

Hey, easy there, buddy. He's been amazing so far, but it's not gonna be easy for him to surpass the truly big PGs of NBA history. It's too early to tell, although he's already a MVP contender, and that says a lot about him.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:01 pm
I can't stand the ******. He's no better than Garnett.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

Hey, easy there, buddy. He's been amazing so far, but it's not gonna be easy for him to surpass the truly big PGs of NBA history. It's too early to tell, although he's already a MVP contender, and that says a lot about him.

I said if he keeps this up :wink:

He definately will be ranked top 3 at the very least if he does what he's done so far for at least ten years. It is phenominal what he does, especially at his height

Previous

Return to NBA Forum