Another reason to like CP.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm
saintdee wrote:i think the prevailing idea at that time was you draft big. It wasn't till Chris Paul blew up that people realized a really good pg makes all the difference.



That's not true, it was well known for many many years that a very good PG makes alot of difference. Magic Johnson, Kidd and Nash returning to Phoenix are massive examples of that
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:52 am
Location: Oakland
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am
saintdee wrote:i think the prevailing idea at that time was you draft big. It wasn't till Chris Paul blew up that people realized a really good pg makes all the difference.


I wish the Warriors had gotten that memo and drafted Andrew Bynum instead of Diogu

Role Player
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 pm
CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am
SFWarriors wrote:CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.



He keeps up what he's doing so far in his short career and he will be considered the best PG ever
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 am
migya wrote:
SFWarriors wrote:CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.



He keeps up what he's doing so far in his short career and he will be considered the best PG ever


Hey, easy there, buddy. He's been amazing so far, but it's not gonna be easy for him to surpass the truly big PGs of NBA history. It's too early to tell, although he's already a MVP contender, and that says a lot about him.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:01 pm
I can't stand the ******. He's no better than Garnett.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
SFWarriors wrote:CP never ceases to amaze me. 27 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds and 7 steals against the sixers. Almost a quadruple double. Simply amazing. One can only dream of having a talent like his on the Warriors.



He keeps up what he's doing so far in his short career and he will be considered the best PG ever


Hey, easy there, buddy. He's been amazing so far, but it's not gonna be easy for him to surpass the truly big PGs of NBA history. It's too early to tell, although he's already a MVP contender, and that says a lot about him.



I said if he keeps this up :wink:

He definately will be ranked top 3 at the very least if he does what he's done so far for at least ten years. It is phenominal what he does, especially at his height
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron