Lakers lose back-to-back games.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:10 am
Living in Orange County, there's little sweeter. By chance, I was out eating out on both Friday and Saturday night, both times near the bar. As you can probably guess, the Lakers game was on and most of the folks sitting around me were glued.

Friday was sweet. Saturday was just icing on the cake. Go Heat! Go Magic!

Of course, since most of you don't live down here you probably have no clue why I'm stoked. It's not just because I'm a Warriors fan. Since November, I've been listening to SoCal sportstalk hosts make prediction after prediction that the Lakers will win 70 this year.

Ain't looking too likely at this point! :)
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 am
StuckInSoCal wrote:Living in Orange County, there's little sweeter. By chance, I was out eating out on both Friday and Saturday night, both times near the bar. As you can probably guess, the Lakers game was on and most of the folks sitting around me were glued.

Friday was sweet. Saturday was just icing on the cake. Go Heat! Go Magic!

Of course, since most of you don't live down here you probably have no clue why I'm stoked. It's not just because I'm a Warriors fan. Since November, I've been listening to SoCal sportstalk hosts make prediction after prediction that the Lakers will win 70 this year.

Ain't looking too likely at this point! :)

I say, keep going out to eat on Faker game nights dude! :mrgreen:

Maybe it was the ghost of Shaq and both his former teams messing with them. :wink:

I talk to Webelieve alot, he lives down there too, and one of the main topics of discussion are his verbal battles with Faker fans, and how pissed off he gets with all of them surrounding him........so I, and he definately know how you feel man.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

Return to NBA Forum