JRICH a SUN

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am
This team looks so damn good on paper but watch them play its another story, Shaq and Nash are a bad match, Nash is going 100 mph in the car pool lane, and shaqs fat arse is going under the speed limit.

They are still in the playoff hunt, the whole bickering from Amare, and his future break-up with the team might hurt them, but i still think some how shaq-foo, and nash might carry them wobbling into the playoffs. Also the suns have a really bad bench and neeed help in that department other than Barbosa no one else on the bench is relevent.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am
warriorsstepup wrote:This team looks so damn good on paper but watch them play its another story, Shaq and Nash are a bad match, Nash is going 100 mph in the car pool lane, and shaqs fat arse is going under the speed limit.

and now J-rich is going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone. Dude got busted again for driving bad in Arizona...with his son not in a child seat. He sure is living it up out there :|
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 pm
o pleez 90mph is nothing.

lbj got caught speeding too. No biggie.

and its not like jrich drove 90mph the whole time if you read the report. I mean if he could maintain 90mph at a 35mph it must have been a pretty straight path.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:48 pm
saintdee wrote:o pleez 90mph is nothing.

lbj got caught speeding too. No biggie.

and its not like jrich drove 90mph the whole time if you read the report. I mean if he could maintain 90mph at a 35mph it must have been a pretty straight path.

I think the point is that he already got a DUI a couple months ago...he's not creating a favorable impression of himself in Phoenix.

Not to mention going 90 mph without your kid in a carseat is just begging for tragedy. It's complete stupidity. When I was a kid I used to fight about wearing a seatbelt so one time my mom was driving 5 mph in a parking lot and to teach me a lesson she slammed on the breaks, I went flying into the dash board from the back seat. And that was going 5 mph. I can only imagine what would happen to that kid going 90, there's no question he wouldn't live.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm
dang you remember the time you were wearing your carseat?

wow...i dont remember any of that
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:31 pm
saintdee wrote:dang you remember the time you were wearing your carseat?

I was like 4 or 5. I was really small for my age so I had to stay in one longer than most kids. And yes I remember smashing my face on the dashboard :)

Now they keep kids in carseats until they're 80 lbs or 8 years old.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:dang you remember the time you were wearing your carseat?

I was like 4 or 5. I was really small for my age so I had to stay in one longer than most kids. And yes I remember smashing my face on the dashboard :)

Now they keep kids in carseats until they're 80 lbs or 8 years old.

you have amazing memory i don't remember anything about my childhood until i was about 6 or 7

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm
fine wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:This team looks so damn good on paper but watch them play its another story, Shaq and Nash are a bad match, Nash is going 100 mph in the car pool lane, and shaqs fat arse is going under the speed limit.

and now J-rich is going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone. Dude got busted again for driving bad in Arizona...with his son not in a child seat. He sure is living it up out there :|

If Jrich was going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone in basketball terms that would be good, but in real driving situation that's just stupid, plus his son was in the car with no seat belt are u serious? He might be losing it out there. Plus he just had a DUI a few months back, plain irresponsible, did not remember that Jrich here with the warriors, never heard him getting in any kind of trouble. He is messing up the opportunity he has, and tarnishing his name with all this mess up. Suns are not looking to good right now, must be real disappointing for their fans.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Unrelated to J-Rich except that this is without him, Suns have 122 against the Clippers and there are still 8 minutes left.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm
well its the clips..

if you're not blowing them out at home you're doing something wrong.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm
saintdee wrote:well its the clips..

R. Davis is -42 on the night...ouch. They're beating them by 49...that's more than blowing out.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

R. Davis is -42 on the night...ouch. They're beating them by 49...that's more than blowing out.

How can a team lose by that much. Good way for the suns to start out after the allstar break, Clipper need to hurry up and fire Dun sr.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

How can a team lose by that much. Good way for the suns to start out after the allstar break, Clipper need to hurry up and fire Dun sr.

Well their first mistake was bringing in Baron. He just cannot function in a half court system. This is why he flourished under Don... because he has to be in control of the ball instead of the coach calling plays from the sideline. Full court basketball is Baron's game, not half court. Still, Dun should be fired too. They have gone no where with him at helm. Even that playoff year in 04 or whenever was too good to be true.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 am
on the Suns, look like Gentry has them running. Actually, can see a new coach putting any Stoudamire trade on ice
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 am
Quazza wrote:on the Suns, look like Gentry has them running. Actually, can see a new coach putting any Stoudamire trade on ice

Gentry has talent and has a chance to get a permanent head coaching job (if the Suns do real good that is) for some years. It is so much easier to win when you have talent on your team and he has that and he would be the envy of many would be coaches right now.

On another note, it is strange that Avery Johnson has not been mentioned in any head coaching talk, as far as I've seen. He is a very highly regarded coach with the credentials. I'd want him here if Nelson was to go

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum