JRICH a SUN

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:50 am
I love J-Rich. Good days for him, Amare, and Matty! :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:02 am
I can't see Amare being happy...

he now has 2 guys competing with him for shots

shaq
and
jrich.

eg today.. JRich had like 16 shot. Amare had 14. Amare wants to be the superstar like lebron etc. Superstars take the most shots.

Prepare for some STAT whining in the media coming any day now.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 am
Suns must be salivating at the potential of JRich playing like he just did, they could be top 4 material for sure

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm
Jrich should still be a dubb
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 am
nickdakoolkat wrote:Jrich should still be a dubb

No shiit, but that mistake can't be fixed now

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 am
saintdee wrote:I can't see Amare being happy...

he now has 2 guys competing with him for shots

shaq
and
jrich.

eg today.. JRich had like 16 shot. Amare had 14. Amare wants to be the superstar like lebron etc. Superstars take the most shots.

Prepare for some STAT whining in the media coming any day now.

I dont see Amare whining in the media. I think the addition of another scorer will eventually open more avenues for him to get his points. You cant double everybody.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 pm
J Rich in a Suns uniform is funny to see. He's one of those players that is easily identifiable, he just has his own style of play so you can tell it's him, but it's still funny.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Watching the suns crush the mavs now. First time seeing a suns game with Richardson playing. Nice to watch him play again, as well as Barnes. Also nice to watch a good team play haha.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 am
I watched some of the game against Dallas and all in can say is watch out for the Suns come playoff time. J-Rich performing well his 3 point shot is legit, shooting 50 percent with the suns, rebounding well for a guard. Alot of postives am glad he is perfoming well. Also Barnes is a key part of there team, playing major minutes.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm
The Suns are actually one of my favorite teams. Also, if you want to see Jason Richardson's first basketball with the Suns, here's the video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5jG9Fmj3DU[/youtube]

Glad to see him back in the West.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:08 am
Just looking at Diaw's stats and he has really done well in Bobcats. He is averaging 14.6pts, 6.8 rebs and 5.0 asts, 3.2 TOs as well. Most amazing thing is that he has never been a three point shooter and now he is hitting 1.3 a game at a 45.2%, that awesome

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 am
Though they are my favorite team outside of the W's, I'm starting to question this trade. Stoudamire is no longer happy and you can see the Suns miss Bell defensively.
And again, like the W's trying to get by with as much scoring and as little defense as possible. Someone has to mind the store.
War Years
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:43 am
War Years wrote:Though they are my favorite team outside of the W's, I'm starting to question this trade. Stoudamire is no longer happy and you can see the Suns miss Bell defensively.
And again, like the W's trying to get by with as much scoring and as little defense as possible. Someone has to mind the store.

Suns don't seem to be motivated for every game, maybe their age has to do with that. They should be working harder than what they are because this is it for Shaq and Hill, they likely won't get another chance for a championship, unless they get traded to a contender VERY soon, as they likely will only play another year, if they do that is.

I still think they were smart to get JRich when they did. Even when they trade Amare and lose Hill, Shaq and Nash (hopefully they'll trade and get something back for at least one of those players), they'll stil have a very good player to add pieces around. The need defenders, that's for sure, but maybe they can get one or two by trading Amare soon.

They are definately a team that is really strange right now the Suns and most likely they are going to fall hard for at least a year or two, before they change everything like they did some twelve years or so ago when they got Kidd

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 pm
migya wrote:
War Years wrote:Though they are my favorite team outside of the W's, I'm starting to question this trade. Stoudamire is no longer happy and you can see the Suns miss Bell defensively.

Suns don't seem to be motivated for every game, maybe their age has to do with that. They should be working harder than what they are because this is it for Shaq and Hill, they likely won't get another chance for a championship, unless they get traded to a contender VERY soon, as they likely will only play another year, if they do that is.

I still think they were smart to get JRich when they did. Even when they trade Amare and lose Hill, Shaq and Nash (hopefully they'll trade and get something back for at least one of those players), they'll stil have a very good player to add pieces around. The need defenders, that's for sure, but maybe they can get one or two by trading Amare soon.

They are definately a team that is really strange right now the Suns and most likely they are going to fall hard for at least a year or two, before they change everything like they did some twelve years or so ago when they got Kidd

They just don't have the coach, plain and simple! Terry Porter is a terrible coach.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:55 pm
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:

They just don't have the coach, plain and simple! Terry Porter is a terrible coach.

You think. I haven't seen enough of him to conclude anything but you'd think he would have the respect of the players, being a former player himself

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum