Sam Mitchell

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:40 am
He's certainly better than this guy. No wonder Tottenham lost so many games when he was manager, they could not understand what he said :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN6KD53a_qQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 am
boleyn wrote:He's certainly better than this guy. No wonder Tottenham lost so many games when he was manager, they could not understand what he said :)

Indeed he is INFINATELY better than old Juande! ask TMC about that............hes a poor old Spurs fan. :wink:

I suppose Ramos's language problem wont be too bad.............now hes at Real Madrid!!! wow............can imagine, going from Tottenham to Real Madrid...........no offense TMC but a slight difference in all around quality huh. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:07 am
boleyn wrote:
coltraning wrote:Don't know him, but the obvious question, how's his English, since that is the language of the NBA?

Sounds pretty good. They don't speak Italian in Russia, so he's used to speaking English.

Yeah, keep in mind that every good team in europe has players from several countries, so english has become a standard language for most european coaches. It would be quite hard to find a coach who doesn't speak english, and Messina has been forced to talk mostly in english for years.

That won't be a problem. His contract with CSKA can be, tho.

bigstrads wrote:
boleyn wrote:He's certainly better than this guy. No wonder Tottenham lost so many games when he was manager, they could not understand what he said :)

Indeed he is INFINATELY better than old Juande! ask TMC about that............hes a poor old Spurs fan. :wink:

I suppose Ramos's language problem wont be too bad.............now hes at Real Madrid!!! wow............can imagine, going from Tottenham to Real Madrid...........no offense TMC but a slight difference in all around quality huh. :mrgreen:

Juande cannot even speak proper spanish. How anybody expected him to be able to learn english is beyond me. (An emoticon is not missing, Bigs. I'm serious. He speaks spanish in the exact same way he was talking in that vid).

As for him signing to coach Real Madrid... I F*CKING LOVE IT!!! (Keep in mind that, above any other soccer team, I'm a Barça fan :wink: )
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 am
bigstrads wrote:Indeed he is INFINATELY better than old Juande! ask TMC about that............hes a poor old Spurs fan. :wink:

Well, I guess I have to congratulate you then, TMC. As you may have guessed from my username, I support West Ham. Fortune's always hiding, sort of like being a Warriors fan :)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:07 pm
boleyn wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Indeed he is INFINATELY better than old Juande! ask TMC about that............hes a poor old Spurs fan. :wink:

Well, I guess I have to congratulate you then, TMC. As you may have guessed from my username, I support West Ham. Fortune's always hiding, sort of like being a Warriors fan :)

Yeah, I was kinda curious about the coincidence with Boleyn Ground. We'll get along well, as long as you don't root for Chelsea, buddy. Those are the only f*ckers I cannot stand in English football.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum