GoldenSTWarrior.com Get's No Love!!

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:56 am
Something I have noticed for a while is this long standing, reputable, loyal, informative Warrior Board gets no love from local news writers, Blogs, No links, No Props..

Not only did we not make Steinmetz Fab Five but were not even on The Bench, The Roster, D-League Nothing :oops:

STEINMETZ' FAB FIVE
HoopsHype
RealGM
Golden State of Mind
WarriorsWorld
TrueHoop

OFF THE BENCH
CBS Sports/NBA
Inside Hoops
AwfulAnnouncing
NBA FanHouse
EuroBasket
Fear The Beard
Warriors Fastbreak
DraftExpress

ROUNDING OUT THE ROSTER
Deadspin
Yardbarker
Fiba Basketball
82 games

D-LEAGUE
Slam Online
Dime Magazine
Gilbert Arenas blog
Eric Musselman blog
HoopsWorld
The Big Lead
700 Level
Tim Kawakami
Comcast Sports Net Bay Area
Division III hoops
48minutes.net
Need for Sheed
Toronto Raptors Blog
Janny Hu/Warriors
Marcus Thompson/Warriors
RaptorsRepublic Blog
Mind of Mullin

TEAMMATES
Chicago Bulls Examiner
Detroit Pistons Examiner
Denver Nuggets Examiner
Houston Rockets Examiner
L.A. Lakers Examiner
Washington Wizards Examiner

UP AND COMER
BasketballisBeautiful

Probably for the better though, less Trolls, Haters & Wack Wannabe GM'S :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 am
Man, I wouldnt want to be ANYWHERE that Steinsh*tz endorses............. :oops:

I think its for the best, none of the other places have the personable feel that this place does, they are all too stiff and no-one really talks to each other.............I always like being the underdog and the one no-one really knows about.

Its probably mostly because we are human, and passionate and he reads things like............"F*ck Steinsh*tz!" :mrgreen: ..............and we know what we are talking about, whereas he clearly doesnt, so hes threatened by us. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 am
its probably because we talk so negatively about him. i still think about half of the regulars on the board can do a better job than him.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:16 am
bigstrads wrote:Man, I wouldnt want to be ANYWHERE that Steinsh*tz endorses............. :oops:

I think its for the best, none of the other places have the personable feel that this place does, they are all too stiff and no-one really talks to each other.............I always like being the underdog and the one no-one really knows about.

Its probably mostly because we are human, and passionate and he reads things like............"F*ck Steinsh*tz!" :mrgreen: ..............and we know what we are talking about, whereas he clearly doesnt, so hes threatened by us. :wink:

the Warriors board on RealGM is just brutally painful
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:50 am
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man, I wouldnt want to be ANYWHERE that Steinsh*tz endorses............. :oops:

Yeah, Ive only ever been here but we have quite a few people who have jumped ship to go there.

Floppymoose was one, hes now a Mod over there.

As you can probably tell, Im an open, honest, say what I feel kind of guy kind of guy, I want to get to know people and have real chats about stuff, where you know what kind of guy you are talking too (well, as much as you can over the internet).............and all these others just dont seem that way.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 am
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Yeah, Ive only ever been here but we have quite a few people who have jumped ship to go there.

As you can probably tell, Im an open, honest, say what I feel kind of guy kind of guy, I want to get to know people and have real chats about stuff, where you know what kind of guy you are talking too (well, as much as you can over the internet).............and all these others just dont seem that way.

Chances are there closet poofs

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Yeah, I like this site the way it is, a lot more personal and with a broader scope than all those sites.

I probably wouldn't post in a real GM kind of site, now that I think of it.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 am
I like the site the way it is.
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:34 pm
PLUS PAWNO IS LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON GOLDENSTWARRIORS.COM
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:42 pm
Only one i've checked out was GSOM, and it's pretty boring
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:51 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:PLUS PAWNO IS LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON GOLDENSTWARRIORS.COM

Yeah, that too... :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:PLUS PAWNO IS LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON GOLDENSTWARRIORS.COM

who ?
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:22 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Yeah, I like this site the way it is, a lot more personal and with a broader scope than all those sites.

I probably wouldn't post in a real GM kind of site, now that I think of it.

I go there a fair bit to have a look. But most the time I'm not actually sure wtf they are all on about. I'm not sure they know either.

So Kudos to those that keep this board ticking
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:49 pm
Oh well. steinmetz and his bizzaro twin are always #1 on my $h!7 list anyways.
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:20 pm
I think it's 'cause every time someone posts something on this board written or said by Steinmetz, we all bash him and never show him any love.

Not that that's a bad thing... because at least we speak the truth.

I agree with Quazza, the Warriors RealGM is just a TERRIBLE message board.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to NBA Forum