Davis injured already.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 am
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3652999

that was fast. I wonder if he will tough it out like Kobe and tape his fingers? or will he milk this injury. I am settling for the latter because I doubt Baron is motivated to play for the Clips.

» Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:19 am
saintdee wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3652999

that was fast. I wonder if he will tough it out like Kobe and tape his fingers? or will he milk this injury. I am settling for the latter because I doubt Baron is motivated to play for the Clips.

Odds of Baron Davis playing the injury.... 128,524:1

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:59 am
Ha

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:37 am
man, that sucks for Baron and the Clips. Did not want to see that happen but if it helps the Dubs then I am all for it!

Hall of Famer
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Why am I not surprised?. I've got a feeling that this won't be Baron's last injury this season.

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Some of us have been saying it for years: Baron is a bad investment. When he's on he's one of the top 10 players in the league, capable of taking over a game and beating any opponent. When he's off he's either injured, out of shape, or just missing a ton of jump shots.

So, what Baron are you going to get? I personally don't want to see my team take that gamble.

Franchise Player
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm
No surgery for BD. Should play in season opener. Glad to hear that.

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:23 pm
bada wrote:No surgery for BD. Should play in season opener. Glad to hear that.

yeah...i mean its his finger...and he's not tony tomo :wink: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:20 pm
the curse of the clippers!!!! oooo, Scary!

Brand, Livingston, Now Davis. Poor Clippers

All Star
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm
first off wrote:the curse of the clippers!!!! oooo, Scary!

Brand, Livingston, Now Davis. Poor Clippers

It's their fault for signing someone like Davis...he's injury prone.

Starting Lineup
» Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:58 pm
davis is fine... he wont need surgery... he will be there for opening night... this was stated on espn

Rookie
» Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:01 pm
He is so injury prone....even if he doesnt miss anytime this is a small look at what the clippers will be seeing all season....BARON DAVIS SITTING THE BENCH IN STREET CLOTHES

» Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:44 pm
Mississippi Bullet 8 wrote:He is so injury prone....even if he doesnt miss anytime this is a small look at what the clippers will be seeing all season....BARON DAVIS SITTING THE BENCH IN STREET CLOTHES

dont give too much credit to baron Misssissippi... thats if he shows up to the game. he'll only show up to games where a buddy of his is playing on the other team.

Franchise Player
» Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Yes, thank god we got rid of that injury prone PG. It is really nice to have stability back at the PG position now....um, oh wait.......WE DONT

All Star
» Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Mississippi Bullet 8 wrote:He is so injury prone....even if he doesnt miss anytime this is a small look at what the clippers will be seeing all season....BARON DAVIS SITTING THE BENCH IN STREET CLOTHES

haha i remember seeing baron ( while he was still a warrior) sitting a couple chairs down from phill jackson during the playoffs at a laker game WEARING A PURPLE CHECKERED shirt...i called him on it..many on this board tried to stand up for him...hmmmmmmm :roll: