Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:ahhh well guess i'll have to go to cyber space and search for sf3 :(


That will be fun..............are you turning into a racist little c*nt as well then JOEL? :wink:

Actually, if you google "sfsfsfgiants" he has got profiles all over the place, the main one being a yahoo thing...........I feel like destroying it with spam.

I know its sad that I have searched for that but you know me, I dont forgive very often, and especially not if the person has no concept of what they did wrong, isnt sorry about it..........ohh, and if that person is a racist waste of skin and organs. :wink:



Bigs come on man , i dont think I'm racist...well I like red meat as opposed to white meat as far as my dinner goes :mrgreen:


Dude, come on.................I was actually asking that, hence the "wink" smiley thing...............you may be a republican but your not racist. :wink:

xbay wrote:That picture looks like it's a porno. The storyline is probably... TMC comes to fix a broken pipe or something and notices the two hot girls. He then sneaks in their closet while they're undressing. He then pulls down his pants and does you know what. One of the girls wants to change so she opens the closet for some clothes and they catch TMC hiding. You know what happens from there... :mrgreen:


I know what happens!!!...............TMC apologises and politefully declines the offer, as its just not his thing. :mrgreen: ...............he was actually jacking off to the pictures of the hulking men the girls have on their wall.

Ps: I think its hillarious how this thread has gone on for 3 pages now............without ONE mention of what it was intended for. :roll: :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:ahhh well guess i'll have to go to cyber space and search for sf3 :(


That will be fun..............are you turning into a racist little c*nt as well then JOEL? :wink:

Actually, if you google "sfsfsfgiants" he has got profiles all over the place, the main one being a yahoo thing...........I feel like destroying it with spam.

I know its sad that I have searched for that but you know me, I dont forgive very often, and especially not if the person has no concept of what they did wrong, isnt sorry about it..........ohh, and if that person is a racist waste of skin and organs. :wink:



Bigs come on man , i dont think I'm racist...well I like red meat as opposed to white meat as far as my dinner goes :mrgreen:


Dude, come on.................I was actually asking that, hence the "wink" smiley thing...............you may be a republican but your not racist. :wink:

xbay wrote:That picture looks like it's a porno. The storyline is probably... TMC comes to fix a broken pipe or something and notices the two hot girls. He then sneaks in their closet while they're undressing. He then pulls down his pants and does you know what. One of the girls wants to change so she opens the closet for some clothes and they catch TMC hiding. You know what happens from there... :mrgreen:


I know what happens!!!...............TMC apologises and politefully declines the offer, as its just not his thing. :mrgreen: ...............he was actually jacking off to the pictures of the hulking men the girls have on their wall.



Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 pm
JOEL wrote:Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)


Ahh come on JOEL...............you know your intrigued! :mrgreen:

(Man, this just doesnt stop does it???)

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)


Ahh come on JOEL...............you know your intrigued! :mrgreen:

(Man, this just doesnt stop does it???)



sorry bigs...i like blonds :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)


Ahh come on JOEL...............you know your intrigued! :mrgreen:

(Man, this just doesnt stop does it???)



sorry bigs...i like blonds :mrgreen:


But JOEL.........how do you know Im not blonde???.........down there!!! :shock:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:56 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)


Ahh come on JOEL...............you know your intrigued! :mrgreen:

(Man, this just doesnt stop does it???)



sorry bigs...i like blonds :mrgreen:


But JOEL.........how do you know Im not blonde???.........down there!!! :shock:


eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :banghead:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:34 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:Bigs the way this thread is going last thing i wanted to do was look at your "WINKIE" :shock: ( put in caps to help your ego)


Ahh come on JOEL...............you know your intrigued! :mrgreen:

(Man, this just doesnt stop does it???)



sorry bigs...i like blonds :mrgreen:


But JOEL.........how do you know Im not blonde???.........down there!!! :shock:


eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :banghead:


Ahh ha!!!...............knew Id get ya! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 pm
oh man , that was awful!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: this really is the GAY HIGHLIGHT thread
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:11 pm
That Rudy Gay fella is one hell of a basketball player, wouldn't you agree?






What? Just trying to post the FIRST on-topic reply. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 am
xbay wrote:That Rudy Gay fella is one hell of a ball player, wouldn't you agree?






What? Just trying to post the FIRST on-topic reply. :mrgreen:


yes, he's hell of a ball fella and likes to play with them :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:21 am
martin wrote:
xbay wrote:That Rudy Gay fella is one hell of a ball player, wouldn't you agree?






What? Just trying to post the FIRST on-topic reply. :mrgreen:


yes, he's hell of a ball fella and likes to play with them :mrgreen:



Apparently the bastard likes to hit em from deep, three even :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:27 am
migya wrote:
martin wrote:
xbay wrote:That Rudy Gay fella is one hell of a ball player, wouldn't you agree?






What? Just trying to post the FIRST on-topic reply. :mrgreen:


yes, he's hell of a ball fella and likes to play with them :mrgreen:



Apparently the bastard likes to hit em from deep, three even :mrgreen:



GAY SUCKS!!!!



Wait, something looks wrong with that sentence... :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:40 am
Sounds like somebody is gettin a little excited over a man job.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
martin wrote:
xbay wrote:That Rudy Gay fella is one hell of a ball player, wouldn't you agree?






What? Just trying to post the FIRST on-topic reply. :mrgreen:


yes, he's hell of a ball fella and likes to play with them :mrgreen:



Apparently the bastard likes to hit em from deep, three even :mrgreen:



GAY SUCKS!!!!



Wait, something looks wrong with that sentence... :mrgreen:




He's always preferring to go back door, even going for the reverse if encountering excessively big men


:mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 am
hahaha.............................................................gay.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest