Matt Barnes...

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 pm
hey cap... you gonna get your barnes on tonight? espn second game,
what was i thinking i'm sure your all over that since forever :mrgreen:
Last edited by JOEL on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:59 pm
JOEL wrote:hey cap... you gonna get your barnes on tonight? espn second game,
what was i thinking i'm sure your all over that since forever :mrgreen:


Actually I didn't know. Contrary to popular belief I'm not a total nutcase. My friend on other hand was all sad that he had a fiancé...she was super jealous.


I've been trying to decide whether to buy his jersey or not, what do you think?

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:hey cap... you gonna get your barnes on tonight? espn second game,
what was i thinking i'm sure your all over that since forever :mrgreen:


Actually I didn't know. Contrary to popular belief I'm not a total nutcase. My friend on other hand was all sad that he had a fiancé...she was super jealous.


I've been trying to decide whether to buy his jersey or not, what do you think?



well i think its tight that he is your goto guy...its cool you got a thing for him.....however ...you could end up with props for morrow ...or some other WARRIOR player.....me i gotsta stick with my team.
Nothing wrong with sticking with your player.

edit ...
i wouldnt mind seeing a barnes jersey in the oracle....dude had a tuff year personaly and the home crowd would give you props for showing some matty love
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:hey cap... you gonna get your barnes on tonight? espn second game,
what was i thinking i'm sure your all over that since forever :mrgreen:


Actually I didn't know. Contrary to popular belief I'm not a total nutcase. My friend on other hand was all sad that he had a fiancé...she was super jealous.


I've been trying to decide whether to buy his jersey or not, what do you think?



well i think its tight that he is your goto guy...its cool you got a thing for him.....however ...you could end up with props for morrow ...or some other WARRIOR player.....me i gotsta stick with my team.
Nothing wrong with sticking with your player.

edit ...
i wouldnt mind seeing a barnes jersey in the oracle....dude had a tuff year personaly and the home crowd would give you props for showing some matty love


Nah man, don't get me wrong I love our players. From Captain Jack to Morrow (and I do have some creepy crush on Jack even though he's kinda ugly). I just feel for Matt. You're right he had a rough year last year and I felt like he personally embodied the spirit of the team during the We Believe year. He's just a good guy and a good guy to have on your team.

I think I might get a jersey, they have youth customizable ones in purple for only $50...very handleable.

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm
rough is a better term for mat than tuff.
$50 is not bad at all.
the second game that we play the suns at home we have three couples going and room for one more pair ! hit me up if you and monta can join us.. you remember my buddy joe , well its my wife joe's wife the bartender at the englander and his wife, so if your around and want to go sporting your purple gear lets do it.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:13 pm
JOEL wrote:rough is a better term for mat than tuff.
$50 is not bad at all.
the second game that we play the suns at home we have three couples going and room for one more pair ! hit me up if you and monta can join us.. you remember my buddy joe , well its my wife joe's wife the bartender at the englander and his wife, so if your around and want to go sporting your purple gear lets do it.


Oh that sounds like fun! What day of the week is it?

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 pm
SUNDAY 3-15-09
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm
LOL @ MATT BARNES BODY CHECKING RAFER ALSTON ON ESPN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOOL

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm
ouch cap..your boy took a cheap shot on a rocket and started a little brawl :shock:

Rookie
Posts: 3
» Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm
ha, what an idiot...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:08 am
I'm sad I missed it. It's like that time he tackled Devin Harris (I think it was Harris)...oh Matt...Ha ha

I just watched it...ha ha ha ha...I like Steve Nash, he's so tiny Tracy McGrady could step on him yet he tried anyway. Well that's Matt, not that it's cool, but that's him every couple of years he throws one of those.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 am
JOEL wrote:SUNDAY 3-15-09


I'll look into it Joel, I definitely want to!

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:SUNDAY 3-15-09


I'll look into it Joel, I definitely want to!



just let me know...and just to let you know were having whale for dinner before we go :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:07 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:SUNDAY 3-15-09


I'll look into it Joel, I definitely want to!



just let me know...and just to let you know were having whale for dinner before we go :mrgreen:


Yes! Whale! My favorite! Tell Hannah I say hi.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 868
» Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:27 am
capt jack will be an all star soon...












the poster that is... grats ahead of time capt jack when you do reach your 1000th post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest