KOBE IS A ....

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:17 pm
Kobe says he will put off pinkie surgery....wasn't it his pinkie that caused himto skip the all star game.....
that dude is so full of sh*t .....
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm
I dont know man.................I mean the guy IS a d*ck but if he feels he can play, and he has played pretty well with it since February, then I think its almost commendable considering his pure motives of wanting to win and win now.

Although, he is worried about missing 12 weeks and the season being lost............THAT!!! is arrogant and typical Kobe, not only because he is basically saying that Fakers would be in such a hole, only a 3rd of the way through the season...........that not even HE could come back and bring them out of it!!!

Actually, for that reason.............he is an arrogant c*ck sucker and should get the fricken surgery. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm
yeah ure right bigs...it just gets me when he made a big deal ofhow he couldn't play in the all star game due to his pinkie then the as soon as the season starts back he is fine,throughout the playoffs championships and olympics he is fine...hell the fans who watch tv / but the products whose adds run way too much wanted to see him play yet he refused.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 am
was he fine in the olympics though? He shot terribly

Return to NBA Forum