Sasha Vujucic and Ricky davis to Europe too?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:52 pm
man oh man, news of the NBA potentially losing more and more players to Europe is continuing to pick up some steam. According to Vujucic's agent, he will sign a contract overseas unless the Lakers pay him what he's worth... yike! I think Vujucic is a solid player, who could be even starting in some teams if he wasn't with the heavily talent lakers. I hope he stays in the NBA. His scrappy play is fun to watch, even though they guy annoys me whenever he plays the Dubz.

Ricky Davis, Carl Landry also being rumored here and there... not as worried seeing those guys go... if they get better paychecks overseas, by all means, go where the money is.

But like i've said before, dont underestimate european leagues and quality.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:53 pm
oh, heres where i got it from. I'll see if i can find more reliable sources besides a blog

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... =nba,95974
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Ill be glad to see the back of "The Dildo"................Landry shouldnt go, hes young and has lot to offer the right team.............man, this is crap.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 am
Lakers signed Vujacic 3yr 15 million i think that puts them over the cap.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am
GDS9 wrote:Lakers signed Vujacic 3yr 15 million i think that puts them over the cap.

They were over the cap a long time ago...........the deal they signed him too just keeps them under the luxury tax I think, as that was the whole reason they let Ronny go to us, as they didnt want to get to the luxury tax.........so why would they for this punk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 am
bigstrads wrote:
GDS9 wrote:Lakers signed Vujacic 3yr 15 million i think that puts them over the cap.

They were over the cap a long time ago...........the deal they signed him too just keeps them under the luxury tax I think, as that was the whole reason they let Ronny go to us, as they didnt want to get to the luxury tax.........so why would they for this punk.

yeah i read that too he got signed.

your right bigstrads, he is a punk. I remember him a few years back, always seemed like he wanted to pick a fight with someone. But actually i think he has matured this last year or so, more calm, and has improved tremendously as an athlete. I would want him in our team, he woulda been an excellent asset. The reason why the Lakers signed him, cuz he was their 6th man, scrappy defender, decent shooter. If only he can stay more consisted, this is a steal for the lakers at 3 years/ 15 mil

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 pm
vujacic is trying to play like kobe except he's not.

Return to NBA Forum