cursing

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 am
metalface wrote:This is sort of off topic but, did anyone see LeBron yell at his mom to "sit your ass down" when she got up after Paul Pierce fouled him last night? My mom would have killed me if I would have ever yelled at her like that, even if I was a 23 year old superstar.

I actually understand Lebron's reaction. I mean, what the f*ck was she doing????. It's pro sports, for god's sake, not high school. It would have been out of place in high school, anyways, but doing that in the middle of a NBA playoff game...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 am
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:This is sort of off topic but, did anyone see LeBron yell at his mom to "sit your ass down" when she got up after Paul Pierce fouled him last night? My mom would have killed me if I would have ever yelled at her like that, even if I was a 23 year old superstar.

I actually understand Lebron's reaction. I mean, what the f*ck was she doing????. It's pro sports, for god's sake, not high school. It would have been out of place in high school, anyways, but doing that in the middle of a NBA playoff game...

I dont know you know..............I mean, they went deep into the crowd, right where she was sitting!!!

When I heard about it I was expecting it be far away and have her storming the court from 30 feet away or something.............so it could have been anyone that got mouthy with KG/Pierce or whoever she was shouting at............what would LeBron say if she was just a fan?

All I know if it was my boy who just got man handled from the free throw line all the way to 5 rows into the crowd, RIGHT in front of me.............I would have been all over those bastards responsible!!!............its just a parental protection thing I suppose, even if your boy is twice your height and width (damn she looked tiny didnt she!? howd she give birth to such a man beast! :wink: )

Obviously, Im not agreeing with what she did/said...........Im just saying its understandable given the nature of the play and its proximity to her.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 am
TMC wrote:

Well I don't agree with what she did. I mean, he is a PROFESSIONAL and he was working when that happened so it was sort of like part of the job to get fouled like he did. All I am saying is that after the game when I am at home with my mom, she would have let me have it. Well first she would have yelled at me and then she would have started crying and telling me how much it hurt her feelings to get talked to like that. And then the guilt would have gotten to me and I would have bought her a Bentley or an island because I am LeBron James and my life is probably like a rap video.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:04 am
metalface wrote: and I would have bought her a Bentley or an island because I am LeBron James and my life is probably like a rap video.

Previous

Return to NBA Forum