hornets bandwagon for rest of playoffs

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm
without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.

Franchise Player
» Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 pm
A's_surpise team wrote:without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.

thought you lost a bet and could not post for awhile?????

Franchise Player
» Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 am
bada wrote:
A's_surpise team wrote:without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.

:mrgreen: !!!...........no!!!.........this isnt oaklandfnatic is it??? :mrgreen:

I noticed him on the board quite alot (as far as logged in)..........sneaky fellow re-registering. :wink:

All Star
» Thu May 01, 2008 9:23 am
Oakland needs to go away and never come back.

All Star
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:01 pm
bada wrote:

man of your word eh oakland?

Rookie
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:34 pm
don't go giving all us oaklanders a bad name :)

Franchise Player
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:40 pm
well, this new "member" is posting from the exact same IP as oaklandfanatic.

We have exchanged a few PM's and he claims this is his son. I dont particularly buy it as the writing styles are identical down to the same misspelled words but in order to be fair, it IS at least possible it is his son but certainly the posts are coming from the same place.

Franchise Player
» Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 pm
To respond to the topic, I will be rooting for the Hornets. I like Chris Paul.

On the other hand, I thought something was funny about this "new" member.

Franchise Player
» Thu May 01, 2008 4:32 pm
bada wrote:well, this new "member" is posting from the exact same IP as oaklandfanatic.

We have exchanged a few PM's and he claims this is his son. I dont particularly buy it as the writing styles are identical down to the same misspelled words but in order to be fair, it IS at least possible it is his son but certainly the posts are coming from the same place.

Man.............that dude, lied through his a*s!!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, it doesnt really matter I suppose.............it was a stupid bet in the first place.

Franchise Player
» Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Yeah, not that big of a deal

All Star
» Fri May 02, 2008 2:05 pm
I agree with the Hornets bandwagon, they're the only joyful and entertaining team left.

All Star
» Sat May 03, 2008 4:34 pm
on the topic at hand, go hornets

All Star
» Sun May 04, 2008 1:08 am
Did the Hornets swaggerjack the "yellow shirts for the fans" during the first round or did they start it during the second round? Teams need to just get their own promotions instead of trying to recreate the W's magic from last year.
But it was still good to see Tim Duncan's stupid face after he went like 1 for 9 and his team got blown out.

Role Player
» Sun May 04, 2008 1:29 am
metalface wrote:Did the Hornets swaggerjack the "yellow shirts for the fans" during the first round or did they start it during the second round? Teams need to just get their own promotions instead of trying to recreate the W's magic from last year.
But it was still good to see Tim Duncan's stupid face after he went like 1 for 9 and his team got blown out.

evryone is coppin off our shiiit like atlanta doin that "dont stop believin" stuff. were such an inspiration.

All Star
» Sun May 04, 2008 9:04 am
I would love to see the Spurs go down! Go Hornets!

That sea of yellow T's reminded me of Oaktown right about this time last year.

While I'm at it... Go Hawks!

8)