hornets bandwagon for rest of playoffs

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 6
» Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm
without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 pm
A's_surpise team wrote:without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.


thought you lost a bet and could not post for awhile?????
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 am
bada wrote:
A's_surpise team wrote:without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.


thought you lost a bet and could not post for awhile?????


:mrgreen: !!!...........no!!!.........this isnt oaklandfnatic is it??? :mrgreen:

I noticed him on the board quite alot (as far as logged in)..........sneaky fellow re-registering. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Thu May 01, 2008 9:23 am
Oakland needs to go away and never come back.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:01 pm
bada wrote:
A's_surpise team wrote:without the w's i bandwagon a certain team in every playoffs. (had to bandwagon 13 of last 14 seasons lol) this is the team (hornets)to take down teams such as spurs and lakers this year.


thought you lost a bet and could not post for awhile?????


man of your word eh oakland?

Rookie
Posts: 28
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:34 pm
don't go giving all us oaklanders a bad name :)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu May 01, 2008 3:40 pm
well, this new "member" is posting from the exact same IP as oaklandfanatic.

We have exchanged a few PM's and he claims this is his son. I dont particularly buy it as the writing styles are identical down to the same misspelled words but in order to be fair, it IS at least possible it is his son but certainly the posts are coming from the same place.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 pm
To respond to the topic, I will be rooting for the Hornets. I like Chris Paul.

On the other hand, I thought something was funny about this "new" member.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu May 01, 2008 4:32 pm
bada wrote:well, this new "member" is posting from the exact same IP as oaklandfanatic.

We have exchanged a few PM's and he claims this is his son. I dont particularly buy it as the writing styles are identical down to the same misspelled words but in order to be fair, it IS at least possible it is his son but certainly the posts are coming from the same place.


Man.............that dude, lied through his a*s!!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, it doesnt really matter I suppose.............it was a stupid bet in the first place.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Yeah, not that big of a deal
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Fri May 02, 2008 2:05 pm
I agree with the Hornets bandwagon, they're the only joyful and entertaining team left.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Sat May 03, 2008 4:34 pm
on the topic at hand, go hornets
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Sun May 04, 2008 1:08 am
Did the Hornets swaggerjack the "yellow shirts for the fans" during the first round or did they start it during the second round? Teams need to just get their own promotions instead of trying to recreate the W's magic from last year.
But it was still good to see Tim Duncan's stupid face after he went like 1 for 9 and his team got blown out.

Role Player
Posts: 332
» Sun May 04, 2008 1:29 am
metalface wrote:Did the Hornets swaggerjack the "yellow shirts for the fans" during the first round or did they start it during the second round? Teams need to just get their own promotions instead of trying to recreate the W's magic from last year.
But it was still good to see Tim Duncan's stupid face after he went like 1 for 9 and his team got blown out.


evryone is coppin off our shiiit like atlanta doin that "dont stop believin" stuff. were such an inspiration.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sun May 04, 2008 9:04 am
I would love to see the Spurs go down! Go Hornets!

That sea of yellow T's reminded me of Oaktown right about this time last year.

While I'm at it... Go Hawks!

8)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests