these playoffs suck big time

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:10 pm
First off your a trouble maker and the only pissing match started is on you. The only reason you used thge word bitching is because you saw that other clown use it first.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:15 pm
Your posts and threads are nonsense. Maybe you live in this big happy world where the grass is always green and when the dog takes a **** out side it doesnt smell. Maybe your on of those corporate guys who takes it personal when I **** you to the corporate world or when I say **** you to all these politicians.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 pm
trlove wrote:To me anyone coming on a thread saying such and such is bitching is an idiot to me.


Some samplings of your posts:

trlove wrote:the east are utter bullshit and trash.

trlove wrote:and the (edited by bada- derogatory name for a gay man) in the front office of the nba

trlove wrote:Robert Horry is jerk off low life scum bag

trlove wrote:This is a dirty team led by the dirtiest player in the league Bruce Bowen.

trlove wrote:uncalled for by the nba and I really dont why you agree with those jackasses from the nba.

trlove wrote:it beats playing like the spurs which is dirty and cheating plus utter unwatchable hackfests.

trlove wrote:50 cent is an emcee? when did this happen? I never hear any hip hop out of him, I heard watered down bubble gum cotton canday coated pop crap .

trlove wrote:Kelenna cost them the game.

trlove wrote:Fisher is a dirty player and I have no respect for him..

trlove wrote:Warriorsteamstore.com sucks big time .

trlove wrote:the nba is fixed and corrupt .

trlove wrote:espn works hand and hand with the corrupt nba .

trlove wrote: David Stern is as corrupt as you can get .

trlove wrote: The nba has been fixed since around 91 .


Sense a trend here. This is just a small sampling our of only 60 something total posts you have. It is stale, unsubstantiated, and sometimes hateful
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 pm
trlove wrote:Your posts and threads are nonsense. Maybe you live in this big happy world where the grass is always green and when the dog takes a **** out side it doesnt smell. Maybe your on of those corporate guys who takes it personal when I **** you to the corporate world or when I say **** you to all these politicians.


man, you are right bro.... I will try to be a miserable **** like you who thinks everyone is out to get them.

And yes, I do live in a happy world and my grass is VERY green (in fact freshly fertalized and aerated :) ) and you know why? Because I make it happy. I suround myself with people that are caring individuals that have a positive outlook on life. You would be amazed what good things come your way if you focus on creating positive energy.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:41 pm
Why you have turned this thread into a personal crusade to talk shitt about me I dont know but you have your special interests in this in some way shape and form.
Last edited by trlove on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 pm
[ will try to be a miserable **** like you who thinks everyone is out to get them.\

You talk a lot of **** you know that? Typical trouble making punk coward.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 pm
Wow!!!!why dont you get a life instead of researching my posts. Instead of taking so much time to prove your dumbass point. Your trying to hard and you come off as a jackasss
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:49 pm
trlove wrote:Why you have turned this thread into a personal crusade to talk **** about me I dont know but you have your special interests in this in some way shape and form.


Personal crusade? a little over reaction there.

But yes, I do have "special interests" in this... its called being a moderator (at which I am doing a terrible job at right now :oops: )

You join a NBA forum and all you do is trash the league. You are going to get negative reactions with that. I am sure you know that and is exactly what you want. Some people are going to call you out on that.

Earlier in this thread you said "I comment on the this fucked up league. If you consider that negative thats your problem. I dont agree with that."

This is just a hilarious statement. In fact I think it might be the post of the year so far
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Awesome. Disrespecting someone who's pretty much telling the truth and only degrading yourself even more by disagreeing to the point where it makes you look like an immature punk. trlove, just cool it. You took bada's post way too far. A simple, "Well, I think these playoffs suck anyways because that's my opinion," would've worked. Instead you have to turn it into a grudge match against him.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:05 pm
[---
Last edited by trlove on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:05 pm
xbay wrote:Awesome. Disrespecting someone who's pretty much telling the truth and only degrading yourself even more by disagreeing to the point where it makes you look like an immature punk. trlove, just cool it. You took bada's post way too far. A simple, "Well, I think these playoffs suck anyways because that's my opinion," would've worked. Instead you have to turn it into a grudge match against him.


No you need to stop biased with double standards for your buddy. Tell your buddy to LEARN how to communicate with someone. Saying someone is bitching is ****ing bullshit. Now your gonna come on here saying someone is a punk. Your the punk the real true to life punk for those unwarranted comments.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:17 pm
trlove wrote:
xbay wrote:Awesome. Disrespecting someone who's pretty much telling the truth and only degrading yourself even more by disagreeing to the point where it makes you look like an immature punk. trlove, just cool it. You took bada's post way too far. A simple, "Well, I think these playoffs suck anyways because that's my opinion," would've worked. Instead you have to turn it into a grudge match against him.


No you need to stop biased with double standards for your buddy. Tell your buddy to LEARN how to communicate with someone. Saying someone is bitching is ****ing bullshit. Now your gonna come on here saying someone is a punk. Your the punk the real true to life punk for those unwarranted comments.


I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. I stick with what I said and I agree with what bada said. The majority of what you post is negative and you're a punk for taking the "J-Rich aggressive road" instead of the assertive one. I'm done, continue whining about the league and it's flaws. Good night.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:21 pm
thanks xbay and you are a smarter guy than I to not let yourself get dragged into a fool's argument. There is so much dillusion that it is impossible to argue against. It just defies logic. I will take your lead and bow out and let tr spew his dementia
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:46 pm
xbay wrote:
trlove wrote:
xbay wrote:Awesome. Disrespecting someone who's pretty much telling the truth and only degrading yourself even more by disagreeing to the point where it makes you look like an immature punk. trlove, just cool it. You took bada's post way too far. A simple, "Well, I think these playoffs suck anyways because that's my opinion," would've worked. Instead you have to turn it into a grudge match against him.


No you need to stop biased with double standards for your buddy. Tell your buddy to LEARN how to communicate with someone. Saying someone is bitching is ****ing bullshit. Now your gonna come on here saying someone is a punk. Your the punk the real true to life punk for those unwarranted comments.


I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. I stick with what I said and I agree with what bada said. The majority of what you post is negative and you're a punk for taking the "J-Rich aggressive road" instead of the assertive one. I'm done, continue whining about the league and it's flaws. Good night.


Who the hell is j-rich? Your a typical coward jackass hurling insults trying to be all high and mighty running to your buddies aid blindly without thinking. thank you showing your biased double standard it really helped this situation.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:49 pm
bada wrote:thanks xbay and you are a smarter guy than I to not let yourself get dragged into a fool's argument. There is so much dillusion that it is impossible to argue against. It just defies logic. I will take your lead and bow out and let tr spew his dementia


You talk a lot of shitt when you were the one who started this stupid bullshitt. Why the hell do you care if I expose the league as a fraud? Do you work for them? Is your uncle david stern?
Previous

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron