2011 GSW NFL DEATHMATCH

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I'll take Dwayne Bowe



dwayne bowe is off the board bro..

Guybrush team.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 pm
really? wasted a keeper pick on Bowe? lol ... ****... one sec.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm
meh ... I'll take Mike Williams - Tampa Bay version
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm
Beast Mode wrote:really? wasted a keeper pick on Bowe? lol ... ****... one sec.

We'll see if it is wasted...a lot of people kept their WRs from last year, so Bowe would be one of the best left either way, and I didn't want to gamble. He had a great year, if he can play close to it again, he'll bring me more points than some star receivers like Jennings...at least, that's what I think and believe.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 pm
Guybrush wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:really? wasted a keeper pick on Bowe? lol ... ****... one sec.

We'll see if it is wasted...a lot of people kept their WRs from last year, so Bowe would be one of the best left either way, and I didn't want to gamble. He had a great year, if he can play close to it again, he'll bring me more points than some star receivers like Jennings...at least, that's what I think and believe.


Plus.. The Chiefs have a way harder schedule.. Its brutal.

I dont see the Chiefs leading a lot of games and they'll be playing catchup from behind football. jamal Charles should be the biggest disappointment fantasy wise on this team. (my opinioin)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 pm
I forgot it was a 3 WR league or I probly would've held on to both Ray Ray & Calvin. I'll be fine though. LeGarrette & Ray is a monstrous 1-2 punch ... but no Arian/AD

Rookie
Posts: 19
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm
Top QB are gone....damn..i need to re-evaluate my draft strategy..... :banghead:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm
Raiders wrote:Top QB are gone....damn..i need to re-evaluate my draft strategy..... :banghead:

there is 1 more elite guy... But i think he is about to get taken before it comes back to you GSWUNITED

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 am
alright, i should be able to make my own picks now... i am back from my vacation
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:alright, i should be able to make my own picks now... i am back from my vacation


HA awesome... you went and toured some baseball stadiums across the midwest?
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3606
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 am
Sorry guys I know I'm taking Romo, but I'll have to give my second pick after 10 - 10:30 PST - I didn't have internet yesterday and I'm about it go into a long meeting this morning.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 am
JREED wrote:Sorry guys I know I'm taking Romo, but I'll have to give my second pick after 10 - 10:30 PST - I didn't have internet yesterday and I'm about it go into a long meeting this morning.



You know damn well you have an iphone. Under the table fantasy football time son.

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 am
PAWNO wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:alright, i should be able to make my own picks now... i am back from my vacation


HA awesome... you went and toured some baseball stadiums across the midwest?


Yep, Saw some good games. Saw the Milwaukee Brewers (against St. Louis) , Chicago White Sox (against the Yankees) , and Minnesota Twins (against the Red Sox). I also did a lot of outdoors type of stuff as well.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3606
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
JREED wrote:Sorry guys I know I'm taking Romo, but I'll have to give my second pick after 10 - 10:30 PST - I didn't have internet yesterday and I'm about it go into a long meeting this morning.



You know damn well you have an iphone. Under the table fantasy football time son.

HTC Evo actually, maybe I should I said that I was hella busy and when I wasn't I didn't have access to the net...

Jeremy Maclin
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm
eh, changed my mind on my pick.


I'll take Dez Bryant

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest