1. Zshook - Kevin Durant, Chauncey Billups, Andre Iguodala, Marcus Camby, Kevin Martin, Channing Frye, Paul Millsap, Jameer Nelson, Elton Brand, Leandro Barbosa, Yao Ming, Anthony Parker, Luke Ridnour, Omri Caspi
Scoring should be among the best, threes could also be. Rebounding and shot blocking could be good, but that depends on Yao playing alot and well and also how Brand plays. Assists look a little weak.
2. Fine - Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Chris Bosh, Manu Ginobili, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Trevor Ariza, Samuel Dalembert, Evan Turner, Jason Terry, Greg Oden, Dorrell Wright, Marvin Williams, Darko Milicic
Assists look strong with Paul and Nash but really noone else after them. Scoring is uncertain, but unlikely average. Rebounding relies on Oden playing alot, as well as Dalembert. Shot blocking looks weak, threes look pretty good.
3. TheBodyGuard - Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Joe Johnson, Chris Kaman, Joakim Noah, Raymond Felton, Gilbert Arenas, Michael Beasley, Carl Landry, Wilson Chandler, J.J. Hickson, DeMar DeRozan, Austin Daye, Aaron Afflalo
Could be close to the best team, but relies on certain guys playing well. Scoring looks real good, rebounding good also. Assists and blocks could be average, depends, same for threes.
4. Coooach - Kobe Bryant, Gerald Wallace, Brandon Roy, Antawn Jamison, Aaron Brooks, DeMarcus Cousins, Emeka Okafor, Corey Maggette, Jamal Crawford, James Harden, Tiago Splitter, Brendan Haywood, Grant Hill, Mike Bibby
Assists looks rather weak at first glance, but could be average. Scoring likely the best. Alot depends on playing time of a few players, like Cousins, Splitter and Haywood, such as rebounding and blocks.
5. aussiebiedrins - Dwight Howard, Josh Smith, Tyreke Evans, Nene Hilario, Mo Williams, Danilo Gallinari, Brandon Jennings, Jrue Holliday, Andris Biedrins, Drew Gooden, Nicolas Batum, Beno Udrih, Lina Keiza, Ramon Sessions
Rebounding and blocks look pretty strong. Assists look rather weak, as does threes somewhat.
6. Beastmode - Steph Curry, Carmelo Anthony, Russell Westbrook, Andray Blatche, John Wall, Anthony Randolph, Robin Lopez, Javale Mcgee, Mike Miller, DeJuan Blair, Wesley Johnson, Ty Lawson, Amir Johnson, Nate Robinson
Assists looks good. Most other categories have potential, but all depends on playing time of most of the players.
7. Pawno - Dirk Nowitzki, David Lee, Monta Ellis, Troy Murphy, Jason Richardson, Blake Griffin, Tyrus Thomas, Lamar Odom, John Salmons, Andre Miller, Ron Artest, Spencer Hawes, Mike Dunleavy, Tyson Chandler
Assists looks like worst there is. Rebounds among best, but Murphy injured for a while. Blocks looks weak, threes also somewhat.
8. 8th Ave - Amar’e Stoudemire, Carlos Boozer, Andrea Bargnani, Rudy Gay, Devin Harris, Luis Scola, Ray Allen, Roy Hibbert, Anthony Morrow, Jose Calderon, Rip Hamilton, Josh Howard, johnny flynn, Marreese Speights
Scoring looks real good, rebounds looks less than average, especially with Boozer injured for some time. Assists looks pretty strong, threes looks among best if not the best. Blocks among worst.
9. lilballerx - Deron Williams, Al Horford, Zach Randolph, David West, Stephen Jackson, Andrew Bynum, Luol Deng, Vince Carter, Reggie Williams, Boris Diaw, Tayshaun Prince, Jonas Jerebko, Shawn Marion, Ronnie Brewer
Scoring looks average, assists look average, even with DWill. Rebounds pretty good, blocks quite weak, threes also looks weak.
10. migya - Brook Lopez, Jason Kidd, Tim Duncan, Kevin Love, Baron Davis, Marcus Thornton, Hedo Turkoglu, Andrei Kirilenko, Al Harrington, Anderson Varejao, George Hill, Martell Webster, Kyle Lowry, Ben Wallace
Think my team is quite evenly spreadout among most categories. Scoring not that good, but not bad either, with x-factors Thornton, Turkoglu and GHill possibly big this season. Assists very good with the PGs and bigs like BLopez and Duncan. Rebounds good, Varejao and BWallace do real well in that as well as the other bigs. Blocks average to pretty good with BWallace being a big factor there. Threes very good.
11. Just win Baby - Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Derrick Rose, Lamarcus Aldridge, Caron Butler, Jeff Green, Ben Gordon, Tony Parker, Mehmet Okur, J.R Smith, Jason Thomson, DJ Augustin, Mario Chalmers, Charlie Villeneuva
Scoring looks very good, among best. Rebounds average at best it looks. Blocks looks rather weak, as does assists to a lesser extent. Threes looks pretty good if BGordon, Okur and Chalmers do well.
12. jimbob - Pau Gasol, Dwyane Wade, Darren Collison, Marc Gasol, O.J. Mayo, Andrew Bogut, Rashard Lewis, Eric Gordon, Rodney Stuckey, Terrence Williams, Mike Conley, Serge Ibaka, Derrick Favors, Richard Jefferson
Scoring looks pretty good, as does assists. Rebounds and blocks look pretty good as well with the Gasols and Bogut, Ibaka being a real possible contributor. Threes looks pretty good also. A well balanced team that might be one of the best.
Last edited by migya
on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.