NBA fantasy league 1 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 pm
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 pm
Ok guys. I don't have any available names on gsw united list. Looks like he's on the clock!

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Picks taken since frontpage been updated.

FINE - dalambert
zshook - jameer nelson and Elton Brand
Fine - Evan Turner
bodyguard - carl landry
coach - Jamal crawford
Ozbeans - Biedrins
beastmode - mike miller
Pawno - john salmons
8th Ave - anthony morrow
lil baller x - Reggie williams
Migya - al Harrington

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 pm
If we know GSW is out for a certain amount of time, we should just get him the highest ranked or highest ranked in the position he needs.

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm
10 picks into the draft and Pawno doesn't have a point guard. Noone tell him.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Gsw united only sent me that list cause he was flying over the pacific to China. How about he doesn't get his picks in time. After jimbob has selected we will just give him autopick. But i think it's fair we give him the 12 hours.

@beast - monta is my pointguard bro. I'll prob just take Cj watson in a few rounds time

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 pm
I feel like Migya may not want Al Harrington, I kinda remember him saying how he wanted more of a big man who would grab some rebounds and stuff, lets give him someone else and put harrington back on the board. Migya probably wants Okur more than Harrington.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm
Ha but Harrington is the highest rated.
He can change if gsw doesn't pick before the edit.

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm
PAWNO wrote:@beast - monta is my pointguard bro. I'll prob just take Cj watson in a few rounds time

Monta 6 assists per game max ... you need to make some deals homie. Lemme take Griffin off your hands.

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm
PAWNO wrote:Ha but Harrington is the highest rated.
He can change if gsw doesn't pick before the edit.

Okur is not going to get too much game this year with harrington and Jefferson around. Harrington is the better pick.

All Star
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:15 pm
I thought Harrington was on the Nuggets.

Role Player
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm
He is. He'll be starting for the injured Kenyon Martin.

I am your source of fantasy goodness. Hence why my team is superior to all else.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am
PAWNO wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:Whoever misses their pick shouldn't get a choice of changing the pick.

only in the case of someone who misses pick. quickly picks before the next guy :agrue:

plus i dont want to give fine any advantage. the more his team sucks. the less likely i get last place

Well, how it is is that if you want a guy that hasn't been picked, say so and those that have picked since it was your pick can say whether they would have picked the player that was designated to you. I don't want things to be so stringent, we haven't had that ever in the past and let's keep this fun, as it's supposed to be.

Say what you think

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 am
migya wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:Whoever misses their pick shouldn't get a choice of changing the pick.

only in the case of someone who misses pick. quickly picks before the next guy :agrue:

plus i dont want to give fine any advantage. the more his team sucks. the less likely i get last place

Well, how it is is that if you want a guy that hasn't been picked, say so and those that have picked since it was your pick can say whether they would have picked the player that was designated to you. I don't want things to be so stringent, we haven't had that ever in the past and let's keep this fun, as it's supposed to be.

Say what you think

Hmm..

I'm just trying to run the ship here homey!!!!

I'd be cool with the rule, If it was exactly one person you could ask and say is that the guy you wanted to pick... But if it was a case if say Lil BallerX was asking if he could swap his pick with 8th Ave, Who have to get approval with PawnDogg Whom then wouldn't even bother asking BEASTMODE cause the dudes got a team of Fresh Wack!!! But you catch my drift!!! Your not here to keep this draft rolling so basically keep to the rules are rules!!

All Star
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 am
Give me few mins