NBA fantasy league 1 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm
I changed my sig bro.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 pm
really? it's not showing
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm
so whose on the clock? Migya u needa BE ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY BRO WTF MAN !!! UPDATE FASTE RBRO!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Beast Mode wrote:so whose on the clock? Migya u needa BE ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY BRO WTF MAN !!! UPDATE FASTE RBRO!



Not going to be here 24 hours a day, anywhere near it.

Hobbes and the moderators need to help out with updating this league
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm
Migya or moderators

8th Ave changed his pick to Devin Harris
LilballerX selected Stephen Jackson
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 pm
I pick Baron Davis.



I'm also going to make my player preference list in my second post on the first page, which will allow anyone in this league to use it to make my next pick and/or picks for me immediately, so not having to wait for me to come on here and do it, thus speeding things up. If you like, you can see how I did it and do one yourself
Last edited by migya on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 pm
Noooooo i was looking at stephen jackson and baron davis with my next picks
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:08 pm
hurry up n make em!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm
migya wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:so whose on the clock? Migya u needa BE ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY BRO WTF MAN !!! UPDATE FASTE RBRO!



Not going to be here 24 hours a day, anywhere near it.

Hobbes and the moderators need to help out with updating this league


I was playing with ya holmes.

This is why I shoulda been appointed mod 8-[ ... I'd be crucial in fantasy situations like this
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
migya wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:so whose on the clock? Migya u needa BE ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY BRO WTF MAN !!! UPDATE FASTE RBRO!



Not going to be here 24 hours a day, anywhere near it.

Hobbes and the moderators need to help out with updating this league


I was playing with ya holmes.

This is why I shoulda been appointed mod 8-[ ... I'd be crucial in fantasy situations like this




Yea, mods need to have a pacifist attitude mate :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm
You'd be a **** mod beast.

What was it that u said 'be like the inmates running the asylum'

stick to the comedy and trash talk and will let someone with some responsibility and maturity manage the day to day of this crackhouse
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm
give me Caron Butler....

i am about to fly to asia and it takes 20 hours flight...i am afraid cant make the next pick..i will pm u pawno..plz pick it for me
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 am
jimbob631 wrote:Noooooo i was looking at stephen jackson and baron davis with my next picks

Whoever is the moderator for the league can decide if lilballer gets Danilo or SJackson due to the time limit.

So, did we skip jimbobs picks? Make the picks dude. You were here. :banghead:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 am
Sorry im on east coast time zone so i was sleeping, Ill take Oj mayo and Andrew Bogut.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1027
» Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 am
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests