GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 am
So i guess i'm going to take over a team that the old mods left. Is there anyway someone could post the rosters they currently have so I know what I'm dealing with here?

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am
JREED23 wrote:So i guess i'm going to take over a team that the old mods left. Is there anyway someone could post the rosters they currently have so I know what I'm dealing with here?

you can choose either team # 6 or team # 10 found on the very first post on this thread.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 am

Matt Prater, K, Broncos
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:47 am
Beast Mode wrote:Image

Matt Prater, K, Broncos

Gee bro, Glad i finally seen the man behind the Helmet but he looks awfully a lot like

WHERE MY PEEPS AT???

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 am
aussiebiedrins wrote:
JOEL wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:Joel, why do you need the front page update? All you need to know is that Foster got picked.

so warriorstepup was due two picks?

I think there has been a breakdown in communication somewhere along the line...

I think Pawno chose Foster for Warriorsstepup, and then it would be your turn for your last two picks.

But Warriorsstepup was saying that for his next (and final) pick, he wants best player available from the QB group (Leinhart).

So, my interpretation is that, Warriorsstepup has Foster (and wants Leinhart), but your next two picks are up first.

However, we might need the league commish, Pawno, to make things clear so that there is no confusion...

I was a little slow on this but i have now caught up on what exactly is going on, not to make things complicated but if I double picked before Joel then its only fair he takes Foster or swap him with one of his lower picks, if he chooses since it was Leinert I wanted, I was initially looking for a QB since i only had one but my smart self thought draft was live on yahoo and computer based and really was not sure how to pick. But hope we are clear now.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:
JOEL wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:Joel, why do you need the front page update? All you need to know is that Foster got picked.

I think Pawno chose Foster for Warriorsstepup, and then it would be your turn for your last two picks.

But Warriorsstepup was saying that for his next (and final) pick, he wants best player available from the QB group (Leinhart).

So, my interpretation is that, Warriorsstepup has Foster (and wants Leinhart), but your next two picks are up first.

However, we might need the league commish, Pawno, to make things clear so that there is no confusion...

I was a little slow on this but i have now caught up on what exactly is going on, not to make things complicated but if I double picked before Joel then its only fair he takes Foster or swap him with one of his lower picks, if he chooses since it was Leinert I wanted, I was initially looking for a QB since i only had one but my smart self thought draft was live on yahoo and computer based and really was not sure how to pick. But hope we are clear now.

no worries bro ...whatever pic you wanted is fine with me...lets let pawno sort it out.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm
JOEL wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:
JOEL wrote:

no worries bro ...whatever pic you wanted is fine with me...lets let pawno sort it out.

As a rookie from the fantasy game just want to say thnx man i needed that re-assurance, can't wait for the NFL season to start :)
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm
give me another TE..

Kevin Boss
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm
So i'm leaning towards taking team 6 but i'm waiting for confirmation from Pawno about a couple of things.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm
JREED, the 6th team is yours..... so your turn to make the pick!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am
I'm going with Donnie Avery, WR - STL
I really didn't check out my roster before hand... damn who's team was this again? I haven't played fantasy football in a minute but this roster makes no sense, lol.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am
JREED23 wrote:I'm going with Donnie Avery, WR - STL
I really didn't check out my roster before hand... damn who's team was this again? I haven't played fantasy football in a minute but this roster makes no sense, lol.

LOL.. This was ALWAYS NEXT team!

But good choice on Donnie Avery, Correct me if i'm wrong but his like the first option on St Louis... Perhaps he might have beneficial fantasy production increase like how Roddy White was in 2008. When Matt Ryan hit the scene he automatically transferred that Falcons squad into a point scoring factory!!! I like the pick JREED :D
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 am
Ok
So as you can see i've rounded out my bench with players from my favorite team!

Doesn't stop there, So Guess whom i'm gonna take with my Mr Irrelevant pick? None other then the RAIDERS DEF!

Hoping the addition of Rolando McClain and Lamar Houston help a solid foundation of stopping the run!!!
Big things in store for the FRANCHISED MAN Richard Seymour & the highest paid defensive player in the league in Nnamdi Asomugha!

Don't let me down boys, In fact none of my Raiders boys better let me down this year.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 am
Spoke to 8th AVE the other day on facebook and he said round out his team with the highest rated KICKER
Ladies and Gentlemen.... Lawrence Tynes!!

MR. CRACKERZ you know on da'clock!

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 am
So i got a question:

Are we going to be able to pick up FA before the season starts?

Waiver Note: All Free Agents will be placed on Waivers Sunday, Sep 12 at 10:00am PDT.

Or does that message mean no waiver moves until after week 1?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum