GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am
The bye week was brutal, plus the coach benched Arian Foster for the first quarter, thankfully he came through in a major way, my match-ups are just too close for comfort.

» Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 am
I made some changes, picked up players off waivers, and now it looks a lot better. Though, I'm quite sure my team can't play this good on regular basis.

Site Admin
» Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm
I can't believe that I came as close to winning my game against hobbes, with cutler getting me negative points!

All Star
» Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:11 pm
Guybrush putting up major points this week, talk about a turn around, and that negative points from a QB, man that is brutal.

Role Player
» Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm
So I believe that would make me the only undefeated team in the league? Not surprised. At all. In the slightest.

All Star
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 am
guybrush that trade proposal is pathetic ... like cmon.

» Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:08 pm
OK, suit yourself, I don't think it is pathetic, Yahoo thinks you're getting a better deal out of it as well...don't know what you think you should get, but I kind of knew you wouldn't accept it. Players I suggested to send to you have earned more points so far. But OK, I tried. :)

All Star
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm
Guybrush wrote:OK, suit yourself, I don't think it is pathetic, Yahoo thinks you're getting a better deal out of it as well...don't know what you think you should get, but I kind of knew you wouldn't accept it. Players I suggested to send to you have earned more points so far. But OK, I tried. :)

Well ofc they have... Ray Rice hasn't busted out yet. He will. You're expecting me to give up on a top 4 player [Ray Rice] and Tim Hightower for Dustin Keller and some trash lol ...

» Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 pm
Well, McGahee is taking away from Ray Rice goal line situations, that hurts his value a lot. And top 4...I mean, let's not joke around.
And Stewart is thrash and Hightower is... what exactly compared to Jonathan? :) We're not gonna do the trade, but at least don't be so delusional. :) I would have settled for Lynch instead of Timmy as well...

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 pm
I feel dirty.... the only remaining winless team!!!

All Star
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:34 pm
PAWNO wrote:I feel dirty.... the only remaining winless team!!!

Use that as motivation

All Star
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Guybrush wrote:Well, McGahee is taking away from Ray Rice goal line situations, that hurts his value a lot. And top 4...I mean, let's not joke around.
And Stewart is thrash and Hightower is... what exactly compared to Jonathan? :) We're not gonna do the trade, but at least don't be so delusional. :) I would have settled for Lynch instead of Timmy as well...

Oh in sure you would seeing as he's gonna be the Seahawks starter now :) . Id move rice but it'll need to b more than a slight tight end up grade

» Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 pm
I was thinking about Lynch even before I heard of the trade today. :)

Keller is at the moment I think right behind Gates when it comes to TEs, at least so far.

So Forsett is gonna lose a lot of carries now, what about Julius, is he done now?

All Star
» Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 pm
Julius got cut. It's just Lynch/Forsett/Washington [I own both Lynch/Forsett] .

I'm more than willing to move Ray... but not for a tight end and back up RB.

All Star
» Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm
bah,, didnt even set my line up this week and left ray rice out. glad we dont got money on this