GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Founder
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:pick my team hobbes. It is the run away winner. LOL

actually it appears to be a very good distribution of talent.

I am sure your signature has been approved , but imo it is spam. Just saying.

I have given permission to the new site owners to add a link in their signature. WW posts links to interviews here with our permission well. Bada asked in advance if it was okay and I allowed it.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm
bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:

man, what is YOUR problem? Yes, it was approved... we are working and communicating together as adults. We put in years of service for hobbes and there are NO issues between the two boards owners... the only issues are from a few members that quite frankly have nothing to do with anything. I am not sure why a few of you feel the needs to put your nose in something where it does not belong.

I am sorry you have such negative feelings over a handful of people posting somewhere else. hobbes understands why we left and supports us. why cant you?

well imo you have always carried yourself with class....to me if you move on then move on , the sig is like an advertisment which could be spam thats all , no problem no attacks just putting out my thoughts . As part of this board my thoughts do belong. I do support a man making things the way he wants them , what I find challenging is the spam ....I hope you exceed your expectations ....with the confidence you have not sure the signature is very classy.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm
hobbes, only glaring hole I left you is at TE. None on the roster! I hate TE's. LOL

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:

man, what is YOUR problem? Yes, it was approved... we are working and communicating together as adults. We put in years of service for hobbes and there are NO issues between the two boards owners... the only issues are from a few members that quite frankly have nothing to do with anything. I am not sure why a few of you feel the needs to put your nose in something where it does not belong.

I am sorry you have such negative feelings over a handful of people posting somewhere else. hobbes understands why we left and supports us. why cant you?

well imo you have always carried yourself with class....to me if you move on then move on , the sig is like an advertisment which could be spam thats all , no problem no attacks just putting out my thoughts . As part of this board my thoughts do belong. I do support a man making things the way he wants them , what I find challenging is the spam ....I hope you exceed your expectations ....with the confidence you have not sure the signature is very classy.

yet never have heard you complain about the realgm sig links or the warriorworld links in sigs.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 pm
Bada, HOW DARE YOU post a link to another website in your signature. *D-Wade talking* Thats like worse than the world trade center falling man

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Bada, HOW DARE YOU post a link to another website in your signature. *D-Wade talking* Thats like worse than the world trade center falling man

LOL. How dare you compare a link to a trajedy that affected so many!

good stuff beast. PC police run amok

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm
bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:

yet never have heard you complain about the realgm sig links or the warriorworld links in sigs.

no attacks but side stepping my thoughts by twisting the attention to another ....really , if you disagree that moving on with dignity and pride to your new venture isn't the best move for a class act then so be it.
I truely wish you well .

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm
well I am done here... my point it that the person that actually OWNS this board thinks we have done things the right way. we have been in contsant communication. He actually appreciates all the years we have given him and this site and it supportive in our endeavor and has graciously allowed us to share the information. if the owner here has no issues, I am still perplexed why you do.

anyway, you are entiltled to feel the way you do.

» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm
:oops: Man, i had like a nice post talking about Felix Jones, thought i submitted it, and nope... never showed up

Oh, and whether the sig-ad for the new site is considered spam or classless, its really not your or mine or anyone else's call to make. Bada went about the right way, as he got permission from hobbes. Simple as that. Whether you agree or disagree doesn't really matter.

» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm
BTW Joel, once again I am jealous of your team... I found myself finding a player i wanted to draft only to see that you had already taken him. I have one sleeper left. But i feel you will get him with your final 2 picks... so if you wanna get 2 more kickers and not take my dude, that would be appreciative.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:BTW Joel, once again I am jealous of your team... I found myself finding a player i wanted to draft only to see that you had already taken him. I have one sleeper left. But i feel you will get him with your final 2 picks... so if you wanna get 2 more kickers and not take my dude, that would be appreciative.

haa , I got no tricks obviously. Sorry if my post sounded like a rant , for some reason I just needed to clear my thoughts.
Don't think I ever mentioned to you that my wife (like you ) is also a teacher , hope you are getting rest this summer.
She only works from home more like an admin theese days anyways ....is it my pick yet? ahhhh Pawno already picked Jano. I'm at a loss.

» Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm
JOEL wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:BTW Joel, once again I am jealous of your team... I found myself finding a player i wanted to draft only to see that you had already taken him. I have one sleeper left. But i feel you will get him with your final 2 picks... so if you wanna get 2 more kickers and not take my dude, that would be appreciative.

haa , I got no tricks obviously. Sorry if my post sounded like a rant , for some reason I just needed to clear my thoughts.
Don't think I ever mentioned to you that my wife (like you ) is also a teacher , hope you are getting rest this summer.
She only works from home more like an admin theese days anyways ....is it my pick yet? ahhhh Pawno already picked Jano. I'm at a loss.

Yes, I am getting rest (too much rest), but my focus is actually finding a place to be employed for this year. Its been tough as teachers continue to be laid off in this state. I am looking at a couple positions in San Jose. Hopefully i can move back to the bay area. If not, i will be a substitute teacher for the 2010-11 school year.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
JOEL wrote:

Yes, I am getting rest (too much rest), but my focus is actually finding a place to be employed for this year. Its been tough as teachers continue to be laid off in this state. I am looking at a couple positions in San Jose. Hopefully i can move back to the bay area. If not, i will be a substitute teacher for the 2010-11 school year.

amazing that teachers find it hard to keep their positions.....I am sure you will find yourself in a cool spot for 10-11

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm
Teachers are ridiculously underpaid ... it's so sad how low education is on our list of "sh*t that needs to get fixed." ... It should also be way harder to be a teacher .. then all these lame ass homos would get fired and all the good teachers would be indemand .... and their pay would go up

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm
no doubt on the underpay....Crackerz would be best to comment on how much schooling is required to teach