GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm
dude... seriously... wtf happened?

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 pm
Contrary to what Bada has posted. Always next is good to go on this league (he pm me saying as long as we don't re-draft then he is good)

the process is hobbes and fine will nominate there team preference and take over that squad. Case of first in best dressed.

Don't worry beastmode. Chum team is going to be managed by guybrush. He's just on holidays at the moment

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 pm
Yeah I guess count me in for real now. I'll let Hobbes take his first choice in whichever team he wants.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm
PAWNO wrote:Contrary to what Bada has posted. Always next is good to go on this league (he pm me saying as long as we don't re-draft then he is good)

the process is hobbes and fine will nominate there team preference and take over that squad. Case of first in best dressed.

Don't worry beastmode. Chum team is going to be managed by guybrush. He's just on holidays at the moment

hey guys,
I was on the fence on the issue, I wanted to complete the season at first and told that to Pawno, but I just dont think I will be able to do it. I am in a couple other leagues, one with my new job that I just started last night and another with some friends that have been doing a league together for a few years. I dont know what kind of commitment I can make to this league while working 15-16 hours a day and trying to manage my cash leagues. I think I would probably lose interest and that is not fair to anybody.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 pm
Ok so if Always Next sounds like he is pulling the plug. We should just continue with BPA available.

There is 4 teams available with fine n Hobbes commited. Jump in guys at any time and make your selection on which roster u want.

This league is still salvageable. I'm pretty sure we will be able to get JReed & somebody else before season kicks off.

AUSSIE ANY chance looking at yahoo highest rated player? Or always next you just want to finish off your team selection and we can figure out the succession plan.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 pm
PAWNO wrote:Ok so if Always Next sounds like he is pulling the plug. We should just continue with BPA available.

There is 4 teams available with fine n Hobbes commited. Jump in guys at any time and make your selection on which roster u want.

This league is still salvageable. I'm pretty sure we will be able to get JReed & somebody else before season kicks off.

AUSSIE ANY chance looking at yahoo highest rated player? Or always next you just want to finish off your team selection and we can figure out the succession plan.

yeah this league will be fine , just give it a couple days

Founder
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 pm
I am going to be away until late tonight. I'll check back in then and see what teams are left.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm
pick my team hobbes. It is the run away winner. LOL

actually it appears to be a very good distribution of talent.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm
Might as well try and keep this draft moving along...

Pawno emailed to say that Always should get BPA, which, according to Yahoo ranks is:

John Carlson, TE.

GSW on the clock...

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 pm
bada wrote:pick my team hobbes. It is the run away winner. LOL

I am sure your signature has been approved , but imo it is spam. Just saying.

Founder
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Okay, sold. Only because we ran into Marion Barber while on our vacation two weeks ago and the dude was running wind sprints up and down the beach in the 90 degree heat. Dude's a freak.

I assume I need to link up to the site on Yahoo somehow?

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm
JOEL wrote:

I am sure your signature has been approved , but imo it is spam. Just saying.

man, what is YOUR problem? Yes, it was approved... we are working and communicating together as adults. We put in years of service for hobbes and there are NO issues between the two boards owners... the only issues are from a few members that quite frankly have nothing to do with anything. I am not sure why a few of you feel the needs to put your nose in something where it does not belong.

I am sorry you have such negative feelings over a handful of people posting somewhere else. hobbes understands why we left and supports us. why cant you?

» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm
Man, for selfish reasons, i hope marion barber doesnt has such a great season. nothing against him, but i have felix jones (in fact i reached for him), so i'm hoping it doesn't make me feel i wasted a higher round pick for him.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm
felix is boom or bust... dude has so much speed and if they use him, he could be huge Mr. C. Barber probably will get more TD's but Felix has the potential to be HUGE!

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm
I'll send u the link later on hobbes. Yeah it's thru yahoo. U should be on the clock later on. 2 more rounds.

And least u got crabtree on your team