GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Seriously? Pretty d*ck move of you to do something like that Bada ... not usual of you. I'd rather just start the whole thing over if people aren't gonna be here...

And btw, who set you off?

well that is how it goes. You have 1,800 members here. Sure it wont be too big of a deal finding someone to take over my team

Sounds like this new site of your has gone to your head.

Sad sight to see

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 am
And Bada's not the only one. We're together in this decision. It's what it is, and hopefully you'll find somebody to take over our teams, so the league doesn't get ruined at this stage.

Very unfortunate it had to happen this late... but it's what it is.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 am
Beast Mode wrote:
bada wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Seriously? Pretty d*ck move of you to do something like that Bada ... not usual of you. I'd rather just start the whole thing over if people aren't gonna be here...

And btw, who set you off?

well that is how it goes. You have 1,800 members here. Sure it wont be too big of a deal finding someone to take over my team

Sounds like this new site of your has gone to your head.

Sad sight to see

well, you really dont know what you are talking about.

I did NOT start it... I am just ENDING it

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am
yada yada yada.

lets just re-do the entire thing minus Bada, TMC, chum and anyone else who will be pulling this sh*t

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm
yeah well as said earlier ..."it is was it is" , pretty sure pawno prolly offended someone ( imagin that :mrgreen: ).
I say we start off with a new draft.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 pm
OMG are you serious............................. wasting our time, man....

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 pm
And I liked my team. goddamnit ... theres not gonna be any 49er defense 1st round picks next draft thats for sure :/

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm
another option would be to put the players of the teams who bailed out back into the draft

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm
That gives the person who picks next an unfair advantage ... Unless ... we could put them all in a pool and at the end of the draft have a re-draft or something idk

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm
Beast Mode wrote:That gives the person who picks next an unfair advantage ... Unless ... we could put them all in a pool and at the end of the draft have a re-draft or something idk

yeah that second draft was kinda wut i was thinking...I'm sure pawno and crackerz will have some ideas

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm
Easiest way would probably be a re-draft ...

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Easiest way would probably be a re-draft ...

yeah whatever you all want to do

» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm
Lets see if we can at least 1 person to grab a team. Preferably, we can get all 3. We still will need an even amount of teams, so at least 10. If we do have to delete teams, then maybe we can do a random re-shuffle of players.

Lets give it a few days to find some replacement players and take it from there.

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm
yeah no need to act on it today

All Star
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm
maybe lilballer and pworld are interested?