GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 pm
raiders

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 am
Im going with Visanthe Shiancoe

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am
Give me last RB ... Thomas Jones from Chief...he might get more carries than jamal charles

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am
Might as well get my backup QB now [starting QB potential, could be a big year for him

Carson Palmer

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 am
GSW United wrote:Give me last RB ... Thomas Jones from Chief...he might get more carries than jamal charles

I dont think he will. Did you see Jamaal Charles last season?

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 am
Going to take a chance on a guy that has not figured it out yet but has huge upside, especially with a new QB who loves to throw in the redzone and Shanahan as the coach.

WR Devin Thomas

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am
Beast Mode wrote:Might as well get my backup QB now [starting QB potential, could be a big year for him

Carson Palmer

Carson Palmer is gonna lead the NFL in dropped passes by his WRs. You heard it here first.

Nothing against Carson... but I think Chad and Antonio Bryant are terrible mix. The latter will start complaining about not being the star soon, the former will hate Bryant, Palmer will have both... and their performance will make Marvin Lewis to commit even more to the running game.

Carson would be a great pick... but not on this Bengals. I think signing Antonio Bryant was the WORST move of every team in the NFL during this past offseason. As a Bucs fan, I've got some experience dealing with Bryant.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am
Gotta think about my pick. Will be back in a few minutes to post it.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am
Antonio was a beast until he:

1. got injured
2. had a rookie QB throwing to him

and don't act like Chad is T.O. He's not. He had TJ running routes next to him getting 100 catches a year and never complained. don't be a hata' playa'

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am
Beast Mode wrote:Antonio was a beast until he:

1. got injured
2. had a rookie QB throwing to him

and don't act like Chad is T.O. He's not. He had TJ running routes next to him getting 100 catches a year and never complained. don't be a hata' playa'

Antonio was really good until he started thinking he was great. He is a completely different wingman than TJ. On paper, I woudl say Ocho / Bryant is the most over-rated receiving corps in the NFL.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am
Chad's not T.O.

But Antonio is WORSE than T.O.. Actually, T.O. is trying (hard) to be Antonio Bryant.

My pick is coming...

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 am
A combination of a great secondary, improved D-Line and the 6th easiest schedule (based on SoS) leads me to pick:

Saints D

» Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am
Saints D was amazing in fantasy last year during the beginning and mid of the season... i won many games with them. But they slipped by the end of the season, and I didnt even start the defense during the players as they were inconsistent. Hopefully for your sake TMC that you see the defense that came to play in the first half of the season (and playoffs) and not the one that showed up during the end of the season (and fantasy playoffs).

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 am
Losing Jabari Greer [top 5 corner] and tracy porter were HUGE factors in the decline of the saints defense last season. when you're 3-4-5 corners are playing 1-2-3, shits gonna get fkd up.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
GSW United wrote:Give me last RB ... Thomas Jones from Chief...he might get more carries than jamal charles

I dont think he will. Did you see Jamaal Charles last season?

I know he has a tremeandous season last year, but T.Jones is still productive and more experienced than jamal...
Jamal still can wait for 2 years...or he can be a hybrid type of player, receiver and feature back.