GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm
I just love how people act like because he played for the worst organization in football [Bills] ... that he suddenly sucks now. He still put up adequate numbers for playing on such a shitty team ... I still think with a good qb/offense he could be a 1300 yard 10 TD guy. It's not like he lost his ability

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I just love how people act like because he played for the worst organization in football [Bills] ... that he suddenly sucks now. He still put up adequate numbers for playing on such a shitty team ... I still think with a good qb/offense he could be a 1300 yard 10 TD guy. It's not like he lost his ability


i dont think that people think that beast. Just people dont want to do anything with him anymore. It's his attitude. people dont want that locker room presence.

PLus no way he gets those numbers. He is already 36 years old (though he is in phenominal shape, i still think those numbers are a reach.). He is still a starter in most football teams.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm
GSW United wrote:He is old but still a reliable target, if he end up with a good team like Colts,Patriot or GB,Charger with good QB then he might help my fantasy points every week...


how is he reliable when every season he is amongst the league leaders in dropped passes?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm
bada wrote:
GSW United wrote:He is old but still a reliable target, if he end up with a good team like Colts,Patriot or GB,Charger with good QB then he might help my fantasy points every week...


how is he reliable when every season he is amongst the league leaders in dropped passes?



i think coz of QB situation :mrgreen:
if Drew brees and peyton or Brady maybe the story is different...
u know some QB throw bad ball and force him to jump or use bad angle of body to get the ball.... =D>

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm
GSW United wrote:
bada wrote:
GSW United wrote:He is old but still a reliable target, if he end up with a good team like Colts,Patriot or GB,Charger with good QB then he might help my fantasy points every week...


how is he reliable when every season he is amongst the league leaders in dropped passes?



i think coz of QB situation :mrgreen:
if Drew brees and peyton or Brady maybe the story is different...
u know some QB throw bad ball and force him to jump or use bad angle of body to get the ball.... =D>


I wouldn't call Tony Romo a bad quarterback...

Whatever team he ends up on, he'll be a 3rd option at best.

Still, not the worst pick that could've been made.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm
I don't think TO is a bad pick at this point... risky, because we don't know in which situation he'll be, but not bad. I still think he can produce and be effective as a #3, maybe even #2 for certain teams.


But better don't keep any hopes of him signing with any of the top teams. Dallas, San Diego, Green Bay, New Orleans or the Pats won't sign him... I think that signing with the Redskins would be the best you can hope for his fantasy performance this year...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 am
Chaz chilenz
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:After Pawno is 8th ave.... question is, will he pick another QB?

Don't ask me for a qb.... I won't give one to u
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 am
8th ave wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:After Pawno is 8th ave.... question is, will he pick another QB?

Don't ask me for a qb.... I won't give one to u



That's ok... I'll just wait til one of your BOIZ hits the waiver wires

:-P
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 am
QUARTERBACK TIME FOR MR C!!!

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 am
I can wait a little longer on a QB... Give me Johnny Knox, who has Mike Martz as his Offensive Coordinator.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I can wait a little longer on a QB... Give me Johnny Knox, who has Mike Martz as his Offensive Coordinator.



You motherfukr.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am
Beast Mode wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I can wait a little longer on a QB... Give me Johnny Knox, who has Mike Martz as his Offensive Coordinator.



You motherfukr.


second

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I can wait a little longer on a QB... Give me Johnny Knox, who has Mike Martz as his Offensive Coordinator.



You motherfukr.


second


LOL this is how i distinguish myself from the pact whenever i play fantasy football.... making good picks later in the draft (I notice people stop caring after a certain round, which then give me an advantage to go after sleepers). With that said, Knox is no guarentee for anything for numerous reasons, but he could be a steal if he is used correctly.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am
I like Aromashdu (or whatever his name is) more than Knox on the bears. I think Knox will have several amazing games and several more with just one or two targets. Still, it's not a bad pick at this point.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests