GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 am
So I guess a bunch of people are waiting until it's there turn to draft before they do research for their pick? We should probably be done before the season starts... maybe.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am
Chum wrote:So I guess a bunch of people are waiting until it's there turn to draft before they do research for their pick? We should probably be done before the season starts... maybe.

I dont think that is the case. Xbay has not logged in. it is the weekend, people are busy being with friends and family. again, this takes a LONG time..

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:48 am
Today sucks! I wake up, the little one left a poop schmeer on the toilet seat, and XBAY still hasn't drafted! This is absolute torture! XBay would never be off this forum this long for any reason except he hasn't figured out who to pick yet.

I didn't realize how a 24 hour between picks draft would mess with me. It's driving me crazy.... I'm not sure why, but it is. TOO SLOW FOR CHUM. TOO SLOW FOR CHUM. TOO SLOW FOR CHUM 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 am
lol I'm following this thread just to see you guys suffer. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 am
chum you're probably gona have to wait another day or 2 anyways since the picks are going the other direction lol

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am
Beast Mode wrote:chum you're probably gona have to wait another day or 2 anyways since the picks are going the other direction lol

I'd lean more towards two or three days before it's Chum's turn again...

» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 am
well i messaged xbay on facebook as he has been having contact through there... so maybe he will see the message and then do the pick.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 pm
he has about 4 hours before he gets the BAP

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm
Sorry fellas, busy day yesterday. When it was 2pm, I didn't see a pick and I went out and never came home after that until about 4am this morning.

Santana Moss

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 pm
We should try to edit the first post, maybe just post the link to the spreadsheet, because it's so big that's spreading out of the board width and I can't see anything in that post. Anytime I want to read the post, I have to edit it to check the content.

» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 pm
Hakeem Nicks

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Hakeem Nicks

F*ck, that was my guy for this round... although I knew it wasn't easy to have him available for my turn.

Good pick, Mr. C. I'm quite confident that he's gonna have a good season for NYG.

» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Hakeem Nicks

F*ck, that was my guy for this round... although I knew it wasn't easy to have him available for my turn.

Good pick, Mr. C. I'm quite confident that he's gonna have a good season for NYG.

yeah, i think that Nicks was the best pick i've done in this draft (based on the round i selected him in).

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm
Jason Witten

» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm
8th ave wrote:Jason Witten

hopefully you have better luck with him than i did... he was frustrating last year for me.