GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 am
PAWNO wrote:
Nah he's a SELF CONFESSED NIGHT OWL!!!

I reckon ill be making my pick sometime in the next hour or so!!!

Perhaps not!!!

I do see him on Facebook some nights later then this!!!

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 am
PAWNO wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
Nah he's a SELF CONFESSED NIGHT OWL!!!

I reckon ill be making my pick sometime in the next hour or so!!!

Perhaps not!!!

I do see him on Facebook some nights later then this!!!

lol... right on pawn dawg

my pick is.....
Knowshon Moreno

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am
just some bullets of my thoughts

* out of all of us, i think joel, bada, and gsw united have a very nice and strong nucleus so far.

* to be honest, i'm not satisfied with my RB, and i may have reached for ochocinco... do you guys think the both of em could have slid to 3rd and 4th rounds respectively?

* biggest reach so far goes to chum, and i don't if i would've picked steve smith this early

* i thought both johnathan stewart and deangelo williams have minor injuries and that would've been enough for them to slide a round or two

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 am
Antonio Gates!!!

Super Easy Schedule for the BOLTS & a certain player serving a suspension... might pay dividends for 3 games right at the start of the season.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Come on pawno. you are being irrational. you know the mods here have no life. make it 4 hours! :wink:

Mr. C, you sure you don't want to send a list of players to somebody?. You know, just in case you get banned by accident or something and we take a while before realizing it... :mrgreen:

Ryan Matthews was one of the guys I was considering with my previous pick. I though there was a small chance he could be around in the next round... but didn't have many hopes that'd be the case.

Ok, I'm set for my 5th round pick (because JOEL won't get him, so I don't have to draft him in the current one)... but have no clue about the 4th one. Guess it'll come down to best player available...

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 am
Really wanted Mathews here and I thought he would still be around, but I will go with Jamaal Charles. He was huge down the stretch last season!

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 am
hurry up gsw! and u better not take my guy.

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am
omg make the pick

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm
Beast Mode wrote:omg make the pick

I know how you feel Beast. The waiting kills me.

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm
i just KNOWWW he's gonna take my guy too. picks were flying by last night i was jealous!

» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 pm
PAWNO wrote:Antonio Gates!!!

Super Easy Schedule for the BOLTS & a certain player serving a suspension... might pay dividends for 3 games right at the start of the season.

Great Pick Pawno..... there are only 2 elite TE's available (IMO) and now they are both out of the both.... when i mean elite, i mean both guys are the only TE's that can put WR like numbers. There are plenty of decent TE's but only 2 that will consistently produce and have QB's that will reward them.

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm
Chum, I didnt draft Andy Lee, I thought that meant you would leave Mathews on the board for me! You made 2 very solid picks with your 3rd and 4th rounders, but you should have left Mathews on board.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm
Just so you don't stay here waiting for nothing, GSW doesn't post often. Maybe he checks the board once per day... if he thought his pick wasn't going to come soon, it may take a while before he's here to make tit.

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 pm
i thought gsw united was a girl

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 pm
"Always" Next wrote:Chum, I didnt draft Andy Lee, I thought that meant you would leave Mathews on the board for me! You made 2 very solid picks with your 3rd and 4th rounders, but you should have left Mathews on board.

LOL I was biting my nails through the entire 3rd round thinking someone was going to take Mathews. I figured Stewart would still likely be there for my 3rd or 4th pick... Mathews was a very pleasant surprise!

When the draft is over I'll try to explain my picks, if anyone wants to hear about it. I realize picking the 9ers D was a huge mistake, but I'll explain why I did it anyway. I don't care what anyone says, VD was soild at 13 :)