GSW DEATHMATCH: DRAFT IS COMPLETE!!! :-)

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm
Is that who you were thinking Bada? It was between him and my boy but had to pick with my brain and not my heart

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 pm
LOL. I was wrong... I thougt you were going with "your boy". I am pretty sure we are thinking of the same person

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 pm
when does GSW United usually come on? Im outta here around 430 or 5 and stay away from the computer once I get off work.

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm
man, i was hoping calvin slipped to me.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:man, i was hoping calvin slipped to me.

wasnt gonna happen

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 pm
"Always" Next wrote:

wasnt gonna happen

yeah, i know... this league drafts well. i was hoping he was forgotten and slipped through the cracks.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

wasnt gonna happen

yeah, i know... this league drafts well. i was hoping he was forgotten and slipped through the cracks.

I think that guy is going to be great this year. I was hopin he made it 2 more picks!!

Role Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm
Always, if GSW hasn't picked by the time you leave work, you should PM your next two highest ranked guys to someone trustworthy (Bada, or someone else you trust), so that they can post the pick on your behalf, and keep the draft moving along. I'll be doing that for Pawno when it's his turn.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm
bada wrote:LOL. I was wrong... I thougt you were going with "your boy". I am pretty sure we are thinking of the same person

Yeah we probably are ... Couldn't pass on CJ though. What he managed to do in 14 games last year with a rookie quarterback/coach/system was amazing .. I'm expecting a return to his sophomore numbers.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:Always, if GSW hasn't picked by the time you leave work, you should PM your next two highest ranked guys to someone trustworthy (Bada, or someone else you trust), so that they can post the pick on your behalf, and keep the draft moving along. I'll be doing that for Pawno when it's his turn.

I will just take a look this evening....I dont like sending a list of picks

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm
I will be checking the board around 7 tonight.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm
ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Where's GSW United? I need to draft my kicker!!!!

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm
I am heading out of town ( quad ride in the forest and some fishing) Will not be able to make my next pick until Saturday about noon. It doesnt look like it will get back to my pick by then , keeping in mind the current 24 hour rule. Not trying to slow down the draft I just feel the need for 60mph through the trees.....out.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm
Chum wrote:ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Where's GSW United? I need to draft my kicker!!!!

Im gonna outfox you on this pick Chum....Im gonna take the niners punter out from under you......and I guess I will be checking the board one more time before morning....hopefully GSW United shows up and doesnt pick my guy!
Last edited by "Always" Next on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
Chum wrote:ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Where's GSW United? I need to draft my kicker!!!!

Im gonna outfox you on this pick Chum....Im gonna take the niners punter out from under you.

Your name should be "Always" Evil!