NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 am
migya wrote:Week 14 -



Pawno beat Rob 5-4.

Fine beat Jimbob 5-4.

Joel beat TMC 5-4.

Always beat xbay 5-4.

8th Ave beat Bodyguard 7-1.

I beat zshook 5-4.


Close matchups all week, with only 8th ave spanking Bodyguard and Bodyguard falling a bit.

Always still on top and maintaining a pretty nice lead

I thought I was 5-4 against 8th ave. Dude was killing me all week.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:
migya wrote:Week 14 -



Pawno beat Rob 5-4.

Fine beat Jimbob 5-4.

Joel beat TMC 5-4.

Always beat xbay 5-4.

8th Ave beat Bodyguard 7-1.

I beat zshook 5-4.


Close matchups all week, with only 8th ave spanking Bodyguard and Bodyguard falling a bit.

Always still on top and maintaining a pretty nice lead

I thought I was 5-4 against 8th ave. Dude was killing me all week.



Fixed it now. Don't know what happened there
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 am
Week 15 -



Pawno beat Jimbob 7-2.

Joel beat xbay 6-3.

TMC beat Rob 6-3.

Always beat 8th Ave 7-2.

zshook beat Bodyguard 5-4.

I beat Fine 5-4.


Always seems to have a good handle on top spot and it will be interesting to see if he can be caught before the playoffs
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 am
Week 16 -



Pawno beat TMC 7-1.

Joel beat 8th Ave 5-4.

xbay beat Rob 7-2.

Always beat zshook 6-3.

Bodyguard beat Fine 5-4.

I beat Jimbob 6-2.


Th trend here in this league is that the top 6 are pulling away a bit and Always is the ruler here, unlike in the other league
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 am
Week 17 -



Pawno beat xbay 6-3.

TMC beat Jimbob 8-1.

Joel beat zshook 4-3.

Rob beat 8th Ave 5-4.

Always beat Fine 5-4.

I lost Bodyguard 6-3.


Three more weeks to go and only Always and maybe Joel look safe, with 8th ave and Jimbob looking like the only ones that are out
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm
migya wrote:Week 17 -



Pawno beat xbay 6-3.

TMC beat Jimbob 8-1.

Joel beat zshook 4-3.

Rob beat 8th Ave 5-4.

Always beat Fine 5-4.

I lost Bodyguard 6-3.


Three more weeks to go and only Always and maybe Joel look safe, with 8th ave and Jimbob looking like the only ones that are out


If I don't win big this week I'm going into fire-sale mode. I'll be looking to rebuild towards the most awesome consolation team ever.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 am
fine wrote:
migya wrote:Week 17 -



Pawno beat xbay 6-3.

TMC beat Jimbob 8-1.

Joel beat zshook 4-3.

Rob beat 8th Ave 5-4.

Always beat Fine 5-4.

I lost Bodyguard 6-3.


Three more weeks to go and only Always and maybe Joel look safe, with 8th ave and Jimbob looking like the only ones that are out


If I don't win big this week I'm going into fire-sale mode. I'll be looking to rebuild towards the most awesome consolation team ever.



Just no stupid trades or dropping good players, that'll ruin the league
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 am
Him:

Gerald Wallace
Wilson Chandler
Boris Diaw

for

Me:

Carlos Boozer
Rodney Stuckey
Caron Butler

Yay or nay?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:17 pm
xbay wrote:Him:

Gerald Wallace
Wilson Chandler
Boris Diaw

for

Me:

Carlos Boozer
Rodney Stuckey
Caron Butler

Yay or nay?


Eh... whatever. I can't see either side given a better deal than the other. I guess if you need to shake things up, it's worth a try.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 pm
xbay wrote:Him:

Gerald Wallace
Wilson Chandler
Boris Diaw

for

Me:

Carlos Boozer
Rodney Stuckey
Caron Butler

Yay or nay?



I'd keep Boozer and Butler, though it is not known how good Butler will be in Dallas
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Him:

Gerald Wallace
Wilson Chandler
Boris Diaw

for

Me:

Carlos Boozer
Rodney Stuckey
Caron Butler

Yay or nay?



I'd keep Boozer and Butler, though it is not known how good Butler will be in Dallas


Yeah, I rejected it because I felt we were trading each other the same exact thing, or at least I'm giving up stats to get better in other areas. My team is average, I'm not too strong in any category.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:24 am
Week 18 -



TMC beat xbay 5-4.

Bodyguard beat Jimbob 8-1.

Joel beat Fine 5-4.

zshook beat Rob 7-2.

8th Ave beat Pawno 5-4.

I lost Always 6-3.


Now there's three more weeks to go, as there is 21 weeks not 20 before the playoffs, and still only Always and maybe Joel look safe, though Bodyguard looks pretty safe as well. I'm clinging to 6th with the other four guys close behind, zshook, TMC, Rob and Fine. Really tight for the 4th, 5th and 6th spots
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 am
Thanks Bodyguard. Good doing business with you!

I just hope you don't win both leagues.

Edit: $hit, misread the message :oops: Trade was REJECTED not accepted.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 am
I just saw that there is only 20 weeks of regular season play in public leagues yet 21 weeks in our two leagues.

I don't play my pal TMC in this league and unluckily don't play the last place Crackers in the other league
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:04 am
migya wrote:I don't play my pal TMC in this league and unluckily don't play the last place Crackers in the other league


Lucky you. That can only mean a better record for you... 8)
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron