NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 am
8th ave wrote:still here....



Yea and you will be here often and be serious with this league?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 am
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:still here....



Yea and you will be here often and be serious with this league?


Come on Migya... settle down and stop questioning the participants.

there;s no need to be a fantasnarziy
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:53 am
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:still here....



Yea and you will be here often and be serious with this league?


Come on Migya... settle down and stop questioning the participants.

there;s no need to be a fantasnarziy


I kinda like fantasnarziys... particularly when it comes to settle for a list of participants, you know. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:35 am
aight can we get the draft started soon?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 am
jimbob631 wrote:aight can we get the draft started soon?


As soon as migya wants to. It just has to start in the next couple of days if we're to end it on time.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:39 am
TMC wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:aight can we get the draft started soon?


As soon as migya wants to. It just has to start in the next couple of days if we're to end it on time.



Yea, we have to get this started. Tarantism has not confirmed his place in this league so we'll have to replace him with TheBodyguard, that's if you still want in Bodyguard, which I hope you do. Please say so in this thread as soon as you come on here. I'll delete Tarantism's team from the league immediately.

Crackers, can you do a draft order please, as once Bodyguard confirms he wants in we can go ahead with the draft

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm
Migya, give me a final list if you want me to redo it... because the last time i already had bodyguard involved, and now you say he's replacing tantarism. Who was tantarism before? San Jose Falcons? for some reason i thought that was "Always".

If the list is the same, then recommend using the last mock i had. If not, give me a list.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Migya, give me a final list if you want me to redo it... because the last time i already had bodyguard involved, and now you say he's replacing tantarism. Who was tantarism before? San Jose Falcons? for some reason i thought that was "Always".

If the list is the same, then recommend using the last mock i had. If not, give me a list.


Let's do the following: the first one that posts in this thread, Tarantism or TheBodyGuard, gets the final spot.

After that, I'll post the final list of participants and that will be the list we'll use to randomize the order, and the order that you'll post after randomizing will be the definitive one.

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Migya, give me a final list if you want me to redo it... because the last time i already had bodyguard involved, and now you say he's replacing tantarism. Who was tantarism before? San Jose Falcons? for some reason i thought that was "Always".

If the list is the same, then recommend using the last mock i had. If not, give me a list.


Let's do the following: the first one that posts in this thread, Tarantism or TheBodyGuard, gets the final spot.

After that, I'll post the final list of participants and that will be the list we'll use to randomize the order, and the order that you'll post after randomizing will be the definitive one.


Just give it Bodyguard. He has already previously expressed interest in this league, and unlike Tarantism, has already posted it in this thread.


Now, Bodyguard just needs to make his team.

Final roster:

TMC
XBAY
MIGYA
PAWNO
BODYGUARD
JIMBOB
JOEL
8th AVE
FINE
ROBDIKUM
ZSHOOK
BEATMAN

Any motherf*ckin objections?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:15 pm
fine wrote:Just give it Bodyguard. He has already previously expressed interest in this league, and unlike Tarantism, has already posted it in this thread.


Now, Bodyguard just needs to make his team.

Final roster:

TMC
XBAY
MIGYA
PAWNO
BODYGUARD
JIMBOB
JOEL
8th AVE
FINE
ROBDIKUM
ZSHOOK
BEATMAN

Any motherf*ckin objections?


Not from me. Random that, Mr. C, and we're ready to start drafting. :wink:

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 pm
1. PAWNO
2. JIMBOB
3. BEATMAN
4. ROBDIKUM
5. 8th AVE
6. ZSHOOK
7. JOEL
8. FINE
9. XBAY
10. BODYGUARD
11. MIGYA
12. TMC


Third Time a charm for Pawno
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:20 pm
WOW...

I've never been first for nothing (well the time i went to brothel with my mates, i was the first one to finish and waiting outside) :D

Chris Paul or LeBron JAmes... DANG!!!

I'll take LeBron.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. PAWNO
2. JIMBOB
3. BEATMAN
4. ROBDIKUM
5. 8th AVE
6. ZSHOOK
7. JOEL
8. FINE
9. XBAY
10. BODYGUARD
11. MIGYA
12. TMC


Third Time a charm for Pawno


Works for me.



Well, not really... but I'm tired of waiting. Let's start drafting.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. PAWNO
2. JIMBOB
3. BEATMAN
4. ROBDIKUM
5. 8th AVE
6. ZSHOOK
7. JOEL
8. FINE
9. XBAY
10. BODYGUARD
11. MIGYA
12. TMC


Third Time a charm for Pawno


Works for me.



Well, not really... but I'm tired of waiting. Let's start drafting.



We both get stuck at the bottom for the first time. I'm alright with that and since Pawno has picked, we'll continue and get this finished well and pretty fast.

TMC, Maybe it is just better to use xbay's first post in this thread, as that is the first post in the thread. I won't be able to update it, but it might be easier for everyone involved tha using my first post, which is second last on the first page.


BODYGUARD, YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR TEAM ON THIS LEAGUE'S PAGE
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm
migya wrote:TMC, Maybe it is just better to use xbay's first post in this thread, as that is the first post in the thread. I won't be able to update it, but it might be easier for everyone involved tha using my first post, which is second last on the first page.


Yeah, I'll update it tomorrow.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests