Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am
migya wrote:\

Very nice summary of the week and the situation for the remainder of the season. Maybe you can do the same thing for the other league.

This weeks final results in a couple of hours when they are updated

Fa sho. I haven't been as aware of what's going on in that league because my team has been a bottom dweller all year. But I'll get a write up on it at some point tomorrow. Right now I need to sleep so I can wake up in 4 hours to write an essay due in 8.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am
fine wrote:
migya wrote:\

Very nice summary of the week and the situation for the remainder of the season. Maybe you can do the same thing for the other league.

This weeks final results in a couple of hours when they are updated

Fa sho. I haven't been as aware of what's going on in that league because my team has been a bottom dweller all year. But I'll get a write up on it at some point tomorrow. Right now I need to sleep so I can wake up in 4 hours to write an essay due in 8.

Ah yes, planning ahead, priorities :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:35 am
Week 16 -

TheBodyGuard beat William 7-1.

Fine beat Pawno 5-4.

Reg beat Always 6-3.

TMC beat Crackers 7-2.

EMan beat Aussie 6-3.

I beat xbay 7-2.

The standings aren't update in the actually league page and since Fine has already explained what is going on, a few posts earlier, revert to what he said, I can't be stuffed.

Also one thing, Always why did you pick up TMac. I haven't read that he's returning

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am
migya wrote:Also one thing, Always why did you pick up TMac. I haven't read that he's returning

But the Rockets are trying to trade him before the deadline. If he ends up with another team and starts, playing, he might be productive down the road.

Might...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Also one thing, Always why did you pick up TMac. I haven't read that he's returning

But the Rockets are trying to trade him before the deadline. If he ends up with another team and starts, playing, he might be productive down the road.

Might...

yes a calculated move... darn it!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am
PAWNO wrote:
TMC wrote:

Might...

Im pretty much out of it anyway.....so gotta try to make something happen.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
TMC wrote:

Might...

Im pretty much out of it anyway.....so gotta try to make something happen.

Interesting to see how that move works out, could be a huge move that works for you

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm
What are your guys' opinions on a Stuckey for Collison trade? I put Stuckey on the block in another league, a guy offered Collison. I'm 7th in a 12 team league. Here's my team...

Andre Miller
Dwyane Wade
Courtney Lee
Caron Butler
Carlos Boozer
Brook Lopez
Shaquille O'Neal
Ronnie Brewer
Richard Jefferson
Aaron Afflalo
Samuel Dalembert
Rodney Stuckey
Anthony Tolliver
Luis Scola
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 am
xbay wrote:What are your guys' opinions on a Stuckey for Collison trade? I put Stuckey on the block in another league, a guy offered Collison. I'm 7th in a 12 team league. Here's my team...

Andre Miller
Dwyane Wade
Courtney Lee
Caron Butler
Carlos Boozer
Brook Lopez
Shaquille O'Neal
Ronnie Brewer
Richard Jefferson
Aaron Afflalo
Samuel Dalembert
Rodney Stuckey
Anthony Tolliver
Luis Scola

Your team looks like it is ranked about right. That trade is iffy. It depends how much longer Paul is out and how Collison continues to perform from now on. You lose assists I think, not sure about the rest

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:49 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:What are your guys' opinions on a Stuckey for Collison trade? I put Stuckey on the block in another league, a guy offered Collison. I'm 7th in a 12 team league. Here's my team...

Andre Miller
Dwyane Wade
Courtney Lee
Caron Butler
Carlos Boozer
Brook Lopez
Shaquille O'Neal
Ronnie Brewer
Richard Jefferson
Aaron Afflalo
Samuel Dalembert
Rodney Stuckey
Anthony Tolliver
Luis Scola

Your team looks like it is ranked about right. That trade is iffy. It depends how much longer Paul is out and how Collison continues to perform from now on. You lose assists I think, not sure about the rest

For a real team, I'd rather have Collison. For a fantasy team, I'd keep Stuckey... :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm
I honestly think they both do the same thing in terms of stats. I compared their game logs... they're pretty identical. Well, at least what Collison has done since CP went out and Stuckey all season.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:04 am
Stuckey has been pretty consistent with guranteed minutes. He is one of the building blocks for Detroit. I would stick with the sure thing. It's just a matter of time before they figure Darren out. Although I do think he is a fine basketball player.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 pm
The Coooach wrote:Stuckey has been pretty consistent with guranteed minutes. He is one of the building blocks for Detroit. I would stick with the sure thing. It's just a matter of time before they figure Darren out. Although I do think he is a fine basketball player.

Not sure how seriously we can take Coooach's comments, considering he's currently sitting in 11th spot on the ladder :mrgreen:

Although judging by the way my team has been playing, I will soon be joining him down the bottom!

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:51 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:
The Coooach wrote:Stuckey has been pretty consistent with guranteed minutes. He is one of the building blocks for Detroit. I would stick with the sure thing. It's just a matter of time before they figure Darren out. Although I do think he is a fine basketball player.

Not sure how seriously we can take Coooach's comments, considering he's currently sitting in 11th spot on the ladder :mrgreen:

Although judging by the way my team has been playing, I will soon be joining him down the bottom!

Hey, I just beat somebody. I think that's 2 weeks in a row. I have bragging rights :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm
The Coooach wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:

Hey, I just beat somebody. I think that's 2 weeks in a row. I have bragging rights :mrgreen:

Three cheers for Reg :mrgreen:

Aussie has fallen mightily the last month after being the frontrunner all season before that

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum