Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 pm
xbay wrote:My season is done. Chris Paul is out for at least a month, maybe more, and I just received a 9-0 thrashing by William.

Haven't checked the results yet, but William gave me a buttkiking not too long ago and he could be the surprise from now on.

Paul being out could really do you in and a pitty that is

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 am
xbay wrote:My season is done. Chris Paul is out for at least a month, maybe more, and I just received a 9-0 thrashing by William.

Don't blame me. In this case, the TMC curse has nothing to do with that injury... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am
migya wrote:

Haven't checked the results yet, but William gave me a buttkiking not too long ago and he could be the surprise from now on.

Paul being out could really do you in and a pitty that is

Yeah, when he missed a month earlier in the season, I surprisingly did well without him, and when he came back he gave me a big boost. I tried to go after Darren Collison, but then noticed Fine had him.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 am
Week 14 -

TheBodyGuard beat Always 5-4.

Fine beat Crackers 5-3.

TMC beat Aussie 6-3.

William beat xbay 9-0 in the first clean sweep this season as far as I can recall.

Pawno beat Reg 8-1.

I lost to EMan 6-3.

The last four guys look a fair way away, but William and EMan may be making a move and need to now really. xbay still on top, but not by much now and the others in the top 5 are gaining fast
Last edited by migya on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 am
migya wrote:EMan beat William 5-4.

I lost to EMan 6-3.

The last four guys look a fair way away, but William and EMan may be making a move and need to now really. xbay still on top, but not by much now and the others in the top 5 are gaining fast

Developing a bit of a man crush, are we??? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:EMan beat William 5-4.

I lost to EMan 6-3.

Developing a bit of a man crush, are we??? :mrgreen:

Just fixed it :wink:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm
MIGYA !!!

What happens with todays game in Washington that has been postponed?

Do the stats for that week still apply when they play the game at a later date... or can i expect Caron Butler and the rest of the Wizards to in fact count in a future week??
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 pm
PAWNO wrote:MIGYA !!!

Do the stats for that week still apply when they play the game at a later date... or can i expect Caron Butler and the rest of the Wizards to in fact count in a future week??

Not sure, but I'd think it won't count for this weeks outcome, but will do for the week when it's actually played.

Tough luck, Pawno.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 am
TMC wrote:

Not sure, but I'd think it won't count for this weeks outcome, but will do for the week when it's actually played.

Tough luck, Pawno.

I'm not sure but think the same

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Tough luck, Pawno.

:bday:

Well Migya i must say your team performed admirably this week without the likes of Carmelo Anthony & the loss of Caron Butler due to the snow storm..

I won 6-3 with us having some very close stats categories that could go either way.

TURNOVERS
PAWN (72) :: MIGYA (73)

FREE THROW
PAWN (.816) :: MIGYA (.808)

but with you having no more scheduled players & i having Dwight Howard and Andre Bargnani (& us being so close in the FT% & TO catagory)

I've decided to go with a bit of strategy & rest my 2 starting Centers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fVn8TE2XM[/youtube]

I know your not a big NFL Fan, but this is as close to an explanation as i can provide for my motives in doing so (i think other guys in the league who follow NFL will appreciate my use of youtube as a reference) :bday:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 am
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Tough luck, Pawno.

Well Migya i must say your team performed admirably this week without the likes of Carmelo Anthony & the loss of Caron Butler due to the snow storm..

I won 6-3 with us having some very close stats categories that could go either way.

TURNOVERS

FREE THROW

but with you having no more scheduled players & i having Dwight Howard and Andre Bargnani (& us being so close in the FT% & TO catagory)

I know your not a big NFL Fan, but this is as close to an explanation as i can provide for my motives in doing so (i think other guys in the league who follow NFL will appreciate my use of youtube as a reference) :bday:

You not going for the 7-2 win by getting the steals category, is alright with me. It might make a difference later

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm
migya wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Tough luck, Pawno.

TURNOVERS

FREE THROW

You not going for the 7-2 win by getting the steals category, is alright with me. It might make a difference later

hehe love you trying to sucka me into starting Dwight and Bargnani.

Dwight had 2 turnovers (which would of given you the TO win)

& Dwight shot 66% and Bargs 75% which would of surely dragged down my FT%

It was the right call benching those guys... (i would take the 6-3 win anyday over the 4-5 loss to you) :D
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 am
Week 15 -

TheBodyGuard beat TMC 6-3.

Fine beat Reg 6-3.

Always beat Crackers 5-4.

Aussie and William tied 4-4.

EMan beat xbay 6-3.

I lost to Pawno 6-3.

This league is close and looks like it will come down to the end. TMC, Always, William and EMan are all gaining ground on the top 6 spots, William and EMan especially were way out a few weeks ago but have won some matchups and come back pretty well. Pawno has filthied the place by moving into the top 2 :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am
So the short week is already over.

I did a quick glance at all of matchups and I'd say the big upset was Always going down 3-6 to Cooach. This was important because Always was sitting in the 8th spot 5 gb of Fine in 6th, but only 1.5 behind TMC in 7th. Meanwhile, TMC blew out the quitter known as Mrs. Crackerz 7-2, and I defied all odds by beating Pawno's juiced up squad 5-4. Tmc gains some ground on me, but it looks like Always falls to 7 gb of the final playoff spot with only 5 more weeks to go. He is going to need something special to get back in the race (T-Mac maybe?).

Up north in the standings it appears there is some tectonical shifting going on. Xbay and Aussiebiedrins are moving south, while Bodyguard continues to throw his weight around on top. Pawno's march to the top is halted for the week, but he still sits in 2nd and his season is only looking up. Migya gains solid ground by taking down 3rd place x-bay, who might be a hurting from CP3's absence a little more than [I] expected. 4th place Aussie went down 3-6 to Eman, a team that going into the week was in 10th place. Between Xbay and Aussie, that's a combined 32-56-2 over the past 5 weeks.

Heading into the stretch it looks as if Body and Pawno are locks for the top 2 spots. Migya sits by himself in the next 'most likely to make the playoffs' spot. The final 3 playoff spots are up for grabs: Xbay and Aussie have an edge, but Fine and TMC are joing the party. That's 4 teams battling it out for the final 3 spots. Eman (22-14 the past month) and Always are at the door, but are not sure if they are invited in.

For full scores from the week stay tuned for Migya's weekly report.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 am
fine wrote:So the short week is already over.

I did a quick glance at all of matchups and I'd say the big upset was Always going down 3-6 to Cooach. This was important because Always was sitting in the 8th spot 5 gb of Fine in 6th, but only 1.5 behind TMC in 7th. Meanwhile, TMC blew out the quitter known as Mrs. Crackerz 7-2, and I defied all odds by beating Pawno's juiced up squad 5-4. Tmc gains some ground on me, but it looks like Always falls to 7 gb of the final playoff spot with only 5 more weeks to go. He is going to need something special to get back in the race (T-Mac maybe?).

Up north in the standings it appears there is some tectonical shifting going on. Xbay and Aussiebiedrins are moving south, while Bodyguard continues to throw his weight around on top. Pawno's march to the top is halted for the week, but he still sits in 2nd and his season is only looking up. Migya gains solid ground by taking down 3rd place x-bay, who might be a hurting from CP3's absence a little more than [I] expected. 4th place Aussie went down 3-6 to Eman, a team that going into the week was in 10th place. Between Xbay and Aussie, that's a combined 32-56-2 over the past 5 weeks.

Heading into the stretch it looks as if Body and Pawno are locks for the top 2 spots. Migya sits by himself in the next 'most likely to make the playoffs' spot. The final 3 playoff spots are up for grabs: Xbay and Aussie have an edge, but Fine and TMC are joing the party. That's 4 teams battling it out for the final 3 spots. Eman (22-14 the past month) and Always are at the door, but are not sure if they are invited in.

For full scores from the week stay tuned for Migya's weekly report.

Very nice summary of the week and the situation for the remainder of the season. Maybe you can do the same thing for the other league.

This weeks final results in a couple of hours when they are updated

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum