Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 pm
fine wrote:
migya wrote:
fine wrote:Granger!

Not really excited, but I can't pass him up.



Another pick after 10pm. It is not a must, but those who do it get total credit. Way to go fine.

Great pick, I was thinking of him or Amare and Amare is the big guy and they are rarer


Thanks migya. I wouldve taken amare if I were you too. He can be top 3 if he gets going on all cylinders. Granger maxes out at like 5.

And posting after 10pm is no problem, I'm not an old man yet.



:mrgreen: Just wait

:oops:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:23 am
Deron Williams
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:Deron Williams



Champion for making your pick at such a late time
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 am
migya wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:Deron Williams



Champion for making your pick at such a late time

zZzZzZz
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1757
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:
migya wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:Deron Williams



Champion for making your pick at such a late time

zZzZzZz


Brandon Roy & Al Jefferson
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 am
Pau Gasol
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:Pau Gasol



Good pick.

I've waited until 1am my time and now I'm going to sleep. Will make my pick tomorrow morning if it is my turn

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm
Migya you awake yet?

Post if you are. Otherwise, I'm taking my sweeeeet time.


-------------------------------

20 minutes later...

I'll take Jason Kidd
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm
I pick Steve Nash.


Fine, when it is your turn, you just pick, regardless if I'm on here or not. Kidd is still a very good fantasy player, maybe a little early to pick him though

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 pm
I'll take mini Lebron...might be a little bit of a stretch, but I can't imagine him getting back to me next round.

Andre Iguodala

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Before Migya or whoever picks for GSW, can I ask what Stephen Jackson is doing ranked #15? It seems a little high for him and a few other young names on that list.

It looks like it's ranking them on only 8 categories (no TO's). It's up to you migya if you want to keep drafting for GSW based off that list.

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm
fine wrote:Before Migya or whoever picks for GSW, can I ask what Stephen Jackson is doing ranked #15? It seems a little high for him and a few other young names on that list.

It looks like it's ranking them on only 8 categories (no TO's). It's up to you migya if you want to keep drafting for GSW based off that list.


imma be honest, i dont think GSW would mind whoever ends up to be. The guy always looks at things with the glass half full... something that i completely respect. so we can draft how we want, and he will take whatever he gets as a positive.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm
fine wrote:Before Migya or whoever picks for GSW, can I ask what Stephen Jackson is doing ranked #15? It seems a little high for him and a few other young names on that list.

It looks like it's ranking them on only 8 categories (no TO's). It's up to you migya if you want to keep drafting for GSW based off that list.



That's the list that's been given and that's theone we'll have to use.

As for William, he isn't here so we'll have to pick for him using the list
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21967
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm
William (GSW) picks Joe Johnson.

That makes two SG players for William, even though Durant is listed as SG/SF and JJ (if I'm not wrong) as PG/SG. Next pick, if he still isn't here, I'll pick another position player for him or his team will not be balanced

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 pm
migya wrote:William (GSW) picks Joe Johnson.

That makes two SG players for William, even though Durant is listed as SG/SF and JJ (if I'm not wrong) as PG/SG. Next pick, if he still isn't here, I'll pick another position player for him or his team will not be balanced


just pick the best player available next... don't worry in the first four or five rounds on exactly where it is at, as it is all about maximizing points, and their utility positions, guard and forward slot and whatnot beyond the specific positions. after the fourth or fifth round, then giving him a balance roster should be key.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest