Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
fine wrote:Pawno, my Australian person, can you do me a favor and erase the names of peeps that aren't drafted yet.

oh, and that's no reach. I would've taken him with the #3 pick. He is a beast at h2h.

done

:bday:

Classy. thanks!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Reg, you better know how it works now, you took a real long time with your first pick. Don't mean to be rude, but we can't have that again. As you can see now, it is easy and if you have any doubts as to who to pick, as it gets harder later in the draft, check the yahoo player rankings by going to the yahoo nba start page which is here:
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba
and then click on "Draft Central", then scroll down to "Draft Analysis" which has the list of the top 5 players in the rankings, then click on "View All" which is just underneath the 5 players in the list and that will come up with full list of players.

Actually, I might just paste all the top 200 players in the first post in this thread, at the bottom of that post under everything, so that way we can all refer to that as we go along. TMC, xbay and me can edit that post deleting the players already picked as we go along.

EDIT: Only about 30 players pop up. What I've done is download the Draft Kit and will copy and paste the full 250 player list (deleting the players picked so far in our draft) in the first post in this thread, at the bottom of that post under everything

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 pm
migya wrote:Reg, you better know how it works now, you took a real long time with your first pick. Don't mean to be rude, but we can't have that again. As you can see now, it is easy and if you have any doubts as to who to pick, as it gets harder later in the draft, check the yahoo player rankings by going to the yahoo nba start page which is here:
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba
and then click on "Draft Central", then scroll down to "Draft Analysis" which has the list of the top 5 players in the rankings, then click on "View All" which is just underneath the 5 players in the list and that will come up with full list of players.

Actually, I might just paste all the top 200 players in the first post in this thread, at the bottom of that post under everything, so that way we can all refer to that as we go along. TMC, xbay and me can edit that post deleting the players already picked as we go along.

EDIT: Only about 30 players pop up. Can someone see if they can find the full yahoo default player rankings, as all I can find is the one I mentioned above and the pre draft rankings that you can do be in the Draft section, but you can't copy and paste that

Edit: nevermind, you found the mega list.

The draft analysis thing you mentioned Migya, is actually the average draft position of top players. It's not actually Yahoo's rankings. It's a bit different then the rankings.

And judging by Cooach's yahoo profile, I think he knows how to play fantasy sports quite well (especially basketball). He just has to get used to the offline draft.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 pm
I'm cool now, thanks
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm
sorry guys... bit of a dillema.

but im pretty sure that gsw united is overseas at the moment in ASIA. I just remembered and i can dig up the info on it all... (pretty sure it's in the fantasy pickum contest where he says see you all in 2 weeks)

perhaps the yahoo default settings apply to him and we make his selection.

lemme do some investigation and we get rolling
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:44 pm
http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... 031#190031

please refer to his comments in this post..

his implying he wont be able to draft... MIGYA, TMC or XBAY any chance we can draft him BPA on yahoo settings.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?p=190031#190031

please refer to his comments in this post..

his implying he wont be able to draft... MIGYA, TMC or XBAY any chance we can draft him BPA on yahoo settings.

Great pickup Pawno and right you are, William is not here and so I will make his pick according to yahoo rankings.

William picks Kevin Durant.

Not quite Mikki Moore Pawno :wink:

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 pm
Durant is probably the best pick there anyway, so I can't see GSW complaining. I was even thinking of taking him at the four spot.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:Durant is probably the best pick there anyway, so I can't see GSW complaining. I was even thinking of taking him at the four spot.

allthough his production could slide big time... he's like the chad ocho cinco of the nba. (always on twitter n facebook) well not quite Dwight Howard... DANG i DRAFTED a F*CKING INTERNET NERD !!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:32 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:Durant is probably the best pick there anyway, so I can't see GSW complaining. I was even thinking of taking him at the four spot.

allthough his production could slide big time... he's like the chad ocho cinco of the nba. (always on twitter n facebook) well not quite Dwight Howard... DANG i DRAFTED a F*CKING INTERNET NERD !!!

Durant could explode this year, turn into a real superstar. Not sure William would have picked him, but as it stands, a nice player to start with

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm
I don't know why, but I think this guy's production is going to increase some this season. Hopefully, with added outside help, he can be utilized in the post a little more and maybe even step up his D.

The BEAST's first pick in the GSW Fantasy Draft '09 is...

Chris Bosh of the Toronto Raptors.

"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 pm
Well done picking after 10pm EMan. You didn't have to, but you came on here, saw it ws you turn and made your pick. Maybe because it is his contract year, Bosh will be even better, but his lack of blocks makes him a top 10 fantasy player at best.

Wish I had a top 5 pick in this, but the whining Pawndog ruined that.

I've got to go with one of my favourites. In his contract year and after the trade hype early in the offseason, he must be looking to do what he did two seasons ago and then get the max contract he obviously wants.

I pick Amare Stoudemire

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm
Granger!

Not really excited, but I can't pass him up.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 pm
fine wrote:Granger!

Another pick after 10pm. It is not a must, but those who do it get total credit. Way to go fine.

Great pick, I was thinking of him or Amare and Amare is the big guy and they are rarer

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm
migya wrote:
fine wrote:Granger!

Another pick after 10pm. It is not a must, but those who do it get total credit. Way to go fine.

Great pick, I was thinking of him or Amare and Amare is the big guy and they are rarer

Thanks migya. I wouldve taken amare if I were you too. He can be top 3 if he gets going on all cylinders. Granger maxes out at like 5.

And posting after 10pm is no problem, I'm not an old man yet.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum